House of Horrors

Suet is a type of Fat, I obviously use the Veggie Alternative but there is a Beef One. Dumplings are Flour, Suet and Water. I use an Aunt Bessie's Packet Mix as its easier to PP, 2pp per Dumpling :) x

Doing well Jo :) You have a long one tonight! X

I must look and see can I get them here!! Haven't done groceries for the house in a few weeks so am a bit outta touch!! xx

I must look and see can I get them here!! Haven't done groceries for the house in a few weeks so am a bit outta touch!! xx

I love Food Shopping, very sad!!! X How u doing today? X

Oooooh exciting that Pa asked you to move in!! Funny how you thought you were being/feeling needy but he must feel the same way about you as he wants to live with you, it's a huge step....so excited for you!!

Glad the studies are starting to make sense. I had a really tough stats and programming class last year and it did my HEAD IN!! The tutor said don't try & do 2/3 hours at a time, just do a little every day/most days, say 30-60 mins & it'll be easier to process & you'll understand it better. And guess what, it worked!!! May be give it a go, there's nothing worse than looking at something for hours on end & not getting it, so disheartening.

Oh & QUIT those cheeky cigs!!! :)

Yeah I was shocked as I had pulled back a bit after my neediness.. Won't be happening for a while yet as I want a new car first, and need to build up savings again as we have just renovated the home house and I dipped into my savings a bit... I must try that, I could surely manage 30-60 mins a day.. I'll have to if I want to pass this module.. I'll give it a go later if I can.. Xx

Yesterday's food was brekkie, 6pp... A granola bar 5pp... Didn't get a chance to have a lunch as I was too busy.. I was supposed to be doing dinner, study and watch Bates Motel and relax before my Mini Marathon today but Pa decided he wanted to call over.. So after work I went for a quick run.. Made my uncle his dinner and Pa took me for dinner.. It was nearly 8pm by the time we ate and I was staaaaaarvin!!!!! I had bruschetta and salad to start, I'm guessing around 9pp... A glass of wine 4pp?? White.. And main was chicken stir fry with noodles.. I'm guessing 8 as I didn't eat that much of it as I was stuffed, no desert for me either... Also earned 5AP with my run..

32/26 dailies
6 weeklies used
33/49 remaining... I think...
10AP earned so far.. I think... Haha

Today I'm doing the Limerick Women's Mini Marathon and have nothing eaten yet.. Pa is supposed to be making me breakfast fit for an athlete while I'm here in bed with my track suit on like an ape waiting for food haha... I got up and dressed and he gave out telling me I have a big day and I am to relax... I'd say he has forgotten about me and is below feasting on a fry up himself hahaha... God only knows what he will come up with as I normally do the cooking... Breakfast could well be 26pp haha xx

Good luck for the mini marathon. Hope breakfast was ok in the end!

Hey Jo, I hope you got on ok with your Mini Marathon? Bruschetta at Frankie & Bennys is 8pp so I'd probably go with that. Your Stir-Fry Estimate sounds fine to me. How lovely to have Brekkie made for you, I really need to train Poppy up! Hope you're not too Achey tonight and get waited on! X

Hey Jo, I hope you got on ok with your Mini Marathon? Bruschetta at Frankie & Bennys is 8pp so I'd probably go with that. Your Stir-Fry Estimate sounds fine to me. How lovely to have Brekkie made for you, I really need to train Poppy up! Hope you're not too Achey tonight and get waited on! X

Oh Serena I couldn't do it... I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday morning lifting something.. I actually cried because I couldn't do it... xx

Oh Serena I couldn't do it... I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday morning lifting something.. I actually cried because I couldn't do it... xx

Oh Jo :-( Sending you hugs Sweetie, there's always next time. How u feeling now? X

Oh sorry to hear about your back. What a shame. Rest it and then you can find another to do when you feel better,

Oh no Jo, that's such a huge shame :( Poor you, it's not fair. Take it easy & don't try too much too soon. Hope Pa stated around to take good care of you!

Ah no hope you feel better soon and get waited on loads. I pulled something in my back yesterday too lifting my son so painful back pain is the worse im walking around like a 90 year old woman

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself and couldn't run :(

But yay for moving in with Pa next year!

Oh Jo :-( Sending you hugs Sweetie, there's always next time. How u feeling now? X

Oh sorry to hear about your back. What a shame. Rest it and then you can find another to do when you feel better,

Oh no Jo, that's such a huge shame :( Poor you, it's not fair. Take it easy & don't try too much too soon. Hope Pa stated around to take good care of you!

Ah no hope you feel better soon and get waited on loads. I pulled something in my back yesterday too lifting my son so painful back pain is the worse im walking around like a 90 year old woman

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself and couldn't run :(

But yay for moving in with Pa next year!

Hey Guys, Feeling a lot better today, had plenty of rest and TLC the last 2 days! I was more upset that I couldnt run than I was over having a sore back, I had a pure bulging lump of muscle in my lower back and when I went for a small run to see would I be ok the pain travelled down my bum... No thanks says I.. I'll sit it out!!! But I did already have my race pack so still got the t-shirt!!

Meant to add that I had my WI today, was feeling a bit crappy earlier and had no notions of going to the meeting as I went a bit mad the weekend, not really mad but ,ad by my standards.. had a time out, a packet of walkers baked cheese and onion and a slice of strawberry vienetta last night while watching a dvd... had a meeting this morning with social workers regarding young people in care and their status as refugees/ asylum seekers and their rights in Ireland, had a smell slice of an almond and strawberry tart there too.. not like me to eat the cakey things.. but I can say that my tracking and exercise this week really stood by me as I was down 1.5lbs.. I am now 10st exactly and have lost the 7lbs i put on when I got with Pa!!! yaaaaaayyy!!! only another 7lbs to go and I am at goal... I availed of an offer at my ww class where you prepay for 5 weeks and get 2 free so I have 5 remaining free weeks at ww and I intend on having my 7lbs gone in those 5 weeks so I never have to pay for a ww meeting ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hope I can do this now after saying it!!! :cross:

Meant to add that I had my WI today, was feeling a bit crappy earlier and had no notions of going to the meeting as I went a bit mad the weekend, not really mad but ,ad by my standards.. had a time out, a packet of walkers baked cheese and onion and a slice of strawberry vienetta last night while watching a dvd... had a meeting this morning with social workers regarding young people in care and their status as refugees/ asylum seekers and their rights in Ireland, had a smell slice of an almond and strawberry tart there too.. not like me to eat the cakey things.. but I can say that my tracking and exercise this week really stood by me as I was down 1.5lbs.. I am now 10st exactly and have lost the 7lbs i put on when I got with Pa!!! yaaaaaayyy!!! only another 7lbs to go and I am at goal... I availed of an offer at my ww class where you prepay for 5 weeks and get 2 free so I have 5 remaining free weeks at ww and I intend on having my 7lbs gone in those 5 weeks so I never have to pay for a ww meeting ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hope I can do this now after saying it!!! :cross:

Oooo 1.5lbs Down, 10 Stone Exactly AND only 7lbs to Goal! You Go Girl! Im sure you will get 7lbs off in 5wks, that's a very achievable goal! Well Done Sweetie, you're definitely back in the game! PS-Strawberry and Almond Tart sounds yummy! Was it Homemade? X PPS-Glad you're feeling a lot better. X

Oooo 1.5lbs Down, 10 Stone Exactly AND only 7lbs to Goal! You Go Girl! Im sure you will get 7lbs off in 5wks, that's a very achievable goal! Well Done Sweetie, you're definitely back in the game! PS-Strawberry and Almond Tart sounds yummy! Was it Homemade? X

nooooo it was shop bought!!! hahaha only as I hadnt time to make anything!! oh well.... Really gonna have to get organised this week as I have a study night tomorrow after work with one of the lads as this algebra is killin me.. so work til 5.30, study 6-7.30.. I'm not sure how I am gonna factor in a run and dinner... wednesday is the same work til 5.30 and college at 7 but I have to leave at 6.20... thursday I'm running from 7-8 with the club.. any ideas on quick dinners for 3 nights in a row?? really shoulda thought about this yeaterday!!!! oops.... xx

nooooo it was shop bought!!! hahaha only as I hadnt time to make anything!! oh well.... Really gonna have to get organised this week as I have a study night tomorrow after work with one of the lads as this algebra is killin me.. so work til 5.30, study 6-7.30.. I'm not sure how I am gonna factor in a run and dinner... wednesday is the same work til 5.30 and college at 7 but I have to leave at 6.20... thursday I'm running from 7-8 with the club.. any ideas on quick dinners for 3 nights in a row?? really shoulda thought about this yeaterday!!!! oops.... xx

Ermmmmmm Omelette? Jacket Potato in Microwave? Pasta? X Wow your life tires me out reading about it! X

Ermmmmmm Omelette? Jacket Potato in Microwave? Pasta? X Wow your life tires me out reading about it! X

Thats not even the half of it Serena.. I need to be like an army Sargent to get half of the crap done.. But I have really had to relax and lower my expectations of myself and others as I'm going round like an energiser bunny and doing doing doing and other people just dont like to be constantly going all the time.. so ive been told anyway haha.. I managed to stay in bed yesterday until 1pm which was like a massive feat for me.. I had been threatening to get up since 10.30 am but Pa handed me a book and was like please just chill for an hour!!! I was shocked I managed it... and surprisingly enough it didnt feel like a wasted day which it normally does when I dont get much done.... get me?? xx

Back