House of Horrors

So happy!! Meant to ask are you going to meetings or doing it at home? When you get to goal, you have to maintain for 4 weeks before getting gold card.. Just wondering about you since you only have 1lb to go xx

I do it at home so there's no such thing as gold, as they can't verify it :( I've been a gold member though but I just have up on meetings then gained like 10lbs!!! This way suits me better & I pay the 3 monthly subscription so it's not so bad.

I do it at home so there's no such thing as gold, as they can't verify it :( I've been a gold member though but I just have up on meetings then gained like 10lbs!!! This way suits me better & I pay the 3 monthly subscription so it's not so bad.

Oh I see I see.. And when you reach your target do you maintain online or how does that work? xx

Oh my gosh it's so cold and miserable here today really don't wanna leave the house!!! Had to put electric blanket back on the bed and all last night as I was frozen!! xx

It is freezing isn't it?? An putting off putting the heating on but yesterday my toes were frozen all evening, 2 pairs of socks & slippers!!

Yep I will maintain online but still need to pay, which is the downside...

It is freezing isn't it?? An putting off putting the heating on but yesterday my toes were frozen all evening, 2 pairs of socks & slippers!!

Yep I will maintain online but still need to pay, which is the downside...

Ill be wearing gloves and all soon I reckon.. I have awful cold hands, most of the year round.. Gonna light the stove at home tonight I reckon :)

That's a pain, is it any cheaper even? Suppose it is a small price to pay for looking and feeling better!!

Uuuuggghhh I'm supposed to do a 20- 30 min run this evening after work!! Motivation is hiding under my bed I reckon ha xx

I was frozen last night! Sooooo cold :(

I think wer gonna have a bloody cold winter this year... The change in weather is depressing!! The last 2 years I've been down in the dumps and had to see a therapist as i couldn't stop crying for no reason, turns out had slight SADS.. Madness so I know signs this year n am ready for it haha xx

Here to subscirbe, well done on your weight loss so far you are doing so good.

I had my open fire on for the first time this year last night, thats the best thing about winter snuggling up beside open fire

Here to subscirbe, well done on your weight loss so far you are doing so good.

I had my open fire on for the first time this year last night, thats the best thing about winter snuggling up beside open fire

Thanks and welcome :D.. look at your stats!! doing pretty good yourself!! Here counting down to my run i have 17 mins left haha xx

Ate pure crappy today!!!!! first day in a long while.. I'm really tired as it was a physical day and I had to come home at 3.30 and my baby nephew was here but I could only stop for a quick squeeze as I had to go back to work, wont see him now for a week :( I wont see Pa this week either and my Mam, my rock is going on hols tomorrow for a week with her brothers.. I'm still slightly emotional.. I'd say I'm nearly 89% JoJo again but still slightly shaky.. The thoughts of this week ahead are daunting, I will be fine, I know I will if I plan, plan, plan but its just that I'm feeling like I have no support now!! Pa is still all over the place, getting back to normal too and I'm his support really so you can imagine last week he was like where the hell is my stable girlfriend gone and who is this bag of emotions I have haha.. So I have the two foster girls and myself to cook for this week! and hopefully dinner out with Pa fri nite if he's not working late, not getting my hopes up!!! One of the girls informed me last night that there is a court case pending for her V her Moms husband for sexual assault.. I'm really gonna have to be here for her too... The other has started her first week in college and her emotions are on high this week too!!! Really really hope I can make it through this week...... Right... My 20 mins is up.. Run time!!!!!!! xx

Right.. as I mentioned earlier today was a bit of a ***** day!! Planned well, had my fruit but didnt touch a bite of it.. just wanted to eat all around me but I went for a run a bit after my dinner and havent eaten since so 2 positives there, I got out from under the table and I got my run in.. beating a personal record with Runkeeper may I add :character00115:

Breakfast was my usual
6pp

Lunch was a WW Tuna Waldorf Pitta & ww yoghurt
8pp

Dinner was a yummy beef stew with....... 2 slices of bread and spread!!!! Kill me NOW!!!! :ashamed0005:
13pp

Now here's where it went south..... 2 ww popcorn bars, 2 digestives and a kit kat chunky oh and a piece of blueberry chocolate...
. 16pp :eek:

uuuugggghhhhh so annoyed with myself!!!!!!!! earned 3pp with my run!!!! did i mention uuugggghhhhhh!!!!

Dailies used today 26/26
Weeklies used today 14/49 used
Activities earned 3
Activities used 3

Don't normally use my activities but desperate times call for desperate measures...... My excuse and I'm sticking to it....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^
||||||||||||||

That's me drawing a bloody line under it.... lotsa running to be done this week if I@m gonna have 2 nights out.... fingers crossed I am anyway xxx

Did the first day of the c25k app tonight. Do you guys know if any AP would be earned from 20 mins of exercise made up of alternate 60 second jogs and 90 second brisk walks? X

Back