House of Horrors

Hey Jo, Sorry to hear your eating has been a bit off track (It seems i wasn't the only one!), I hope things fit back into place soon for you. X

You never know, you might still have a loss tomorrow, you've been doing a lot of exercise! But if you STS or gain then you know why, you can draw a line under it and have a better week :)

You never know, you might still have a loss tomorrow, you've been doing a lot of exercise! But if you STS or gain then you know why, you can draw a line under it and have a better week :)

I'm actually afraid to weigh today, half thinking of going Wednesday night instead... Would that be so bad? xx

Hey Jo, Sorry to hear your eating has been a bit off track (It seems i wasn't the only one!), I hope things fit back into place soon for you. X

Had an absolute pants of a week emotionally.. How've you been?! Hope you are in a better place, missed you on here xx

So after a total pants of a week last week I feel in a better place mentally, physically.. Not so much!! I swear I can feel an extra wobble on my hips since Thursday!!! As crap weeks go I've actually eaten worse.. Think I ate my weeklies for the next 3 weeks and my bank of activities is definitely on overdraft!! Saturday I did a lot of walking/ retail therapy.. Had a glass of wine (low cal) and decided to go for a 3 mile walk with a serious hill.. Earned about 3pp I'd say, I needed it though.. My friend obviously thought I was crackers but I needed to break my mental block.. After consuming a lot more wine Saturday night and a fabulous sea bass dinner (from what I can remember) breakfast at the hotel was a bowl of weetabix, full fat milk, poached egg and 1 slice bread with low fat spread.. 9pp Had no lunch, dinner was my first ever roast chicken from scratch with all the trimmings.. 8pp., I baked bread, the chickens loved it.. Absolute disaster ha.. Apple crumble and custard from scratch went down a treat.. 7pp.. A time out and a Jaffa cake bar.. 7pp... I think that's about right for a serious hangover day haha.. 31pp... Not baaaaaddddd..
So this morning I've earned 3pp on my run already... Pa is still sick and he didn't sleep a wink, I only got 4 hours and am kinda dreading the slump I'll get later.. Don't know what to do with myself for the day now.. He's only just gone asleep but I dunno how long I should let him sleep??? He won't sleep a wink tonight again... WI this evening but really think I'm gonna wait til Wednesday evening to go... Is that cheating?? I had such a crap week last week that I feel I might make it to STS or some bit of a loss with 2 extra days???? am I delusional xx

Had an absolute pants of a week emotionally.. How've you been?! Hope you are in a better place, missed you on here xx

I'm doing ok, it feels good to be bad, amongst friends once again :) x

So after a total pants of a week last week I feel in a better place mentally, physically.. Not so much!! I swear I can feel an extra wobble on my hips since Thursday!!! As crap weeks go I've actually eaten worse.. Think I ate my weeklies for the next 3 weeks and my bank of activities is definitely on overdraft!! Saturday I did a lot of walking/ retail therapy.. Had a glass of wine (low cal) and decided to go for a 3 mile walk with a serious hill.. Earned about 3pp I'd say, I needed it though.. My friend obviously thought I was crackers but I needed to break my mental block.. After consuming a lot more wine Saturday night and a fabulous sea bass dinner (from what I can remember) breakfast at the hotel was a bowl of weetabix, full fat milk, poached egg and 1 slice bread with low fat spread.. 9pp Had no lunch, dinner was my first ever roast chicken from scratch with all the trimmings.. 8pp., I baked bread, the chickens loved it.. Absolute disaster ha.. Apple crumble and custard from scratch went down a treat.. 7pp.. A time out and a Jaffa cake bar.. 7pp... I think that's about right for a serious hangover day haha.. 31pp... Not baaaaaddddd..
So this morning I've earned 3pp on my run already... Pa is still sick and he didn't sleep a wink, I only got 4 hours and am kinda dreading the slump I'll get later.. Don't know what to do with myself for the day now.. He's only just gone asleep but I dunno how long I should let him sleep??? He won't sleep a wink tonight again... WI this evening but really think I'm gonna wait til Wednesday evening to go... Is that cheating?? I had such a crap week last week that I feel I might make it to STS or some bit of a loss with 2 extra days???? am I delusional xx

Glad to hear you're feeling in a better place emotionally :) Wow, Apple Crumble with Custard for 7pp, that seems such a good pp for something so yummy! Personally I waited another week for my WI but that's just me, everyone is different. Sorry to hear that your Pa is such, hope he's feeling better soon. X

I'm doing ok, it feels good to be bad, amongst friends once again :) x

Glad to hear you're feeling in a better place emotionally :) Wow, Apple Crumble with Custard for 7pp, that seems such a good pp for something so yummy! Personally I waited another week for my WI but that's just me, everyone is different. Sorry to hear that your Pa is such, hope he's feeling better soon. X

You were definitely missed!! Yeah me too.. But glad I'm back to being strong again so I can mind him and not be crying and *****in at him :) xx

You were definitely missed!! Yeah me too.. But glad I'm back to being strong again so I can mind him and not be crying and *****in at him :) xx

Onwards and Downwards we will go :) x

Keep your chin up lass :bighug: I'd go to WI but that's me. You sound like you are feeling a bit happier and you're back on track so even if you have a sts or a little gain you'll get it back off just as fast.

Keep your chin up lass :bighug: I'd go to WI but that's me. You sound like you are feeling a bit happier and you're back on track so even if you have a sts or a little gain you'll get it back off just as fast.

No I think I'll wait until Wednesday... I've had a quick WI at home and am STS but I normally weigh in the evening so the extra 2 days might help.. Hopefully :) xx

I did the same last week didnt go to wi as had really bad week so have done well this week and hopefully tomorrow i will have a loss of some sorts. As long as you do good the next couple of days to justify not going today you will be fine

No I think I'll wait until Wednesday... I've had a quick WI at home and am STS but I normally weigh in the evening so the extra 2 days might help.. Hopefully :) xx

It's surprising the difference that a couple of damage limitation mode days can make, 'weight' which goes on quickly normally comes off just as quickly too. X

Good Luck for WI Jo.x

Hey guys... STS today!!! Very happy with that considering I had 3 alcohol binges this week and hadn't drank in weeks.. Don't get me wrong I'm by no means an alco but when me or my best mate have a problem or issue alcohol fixes it ha xxx

Hey guys... STS today!!! Very happy with that considering I had 3 alcohol binges this week and hadn't drank in weeks.. Don't get me wrong I'm by no means an alco but when me or my best mate have a problem or issue alcohol fixes it ha xxx

Alcohol....the solution but also the cause of all life's problems!!! Well Done on your STS.xxxxx

Hey Jo - well done on the sts. Hope this weeks going better than last & Pa is feeling better so you get to spend some time together. When's your mum back??

I am a great believer in alcohol the healer - I've managed to keep my head above water in my habits :)

Back