House of Horrors

And 1pp of chocolate.. I could say crap I've blown 12pp on **** food... But I'm puttin a positive spin on it.. I have 14pp left today and I will use each and every one of them wisely :p xx

I'm liking your thinking Jo ;-) Postive Mental Attitude from now on! PS-I think you made an excellent choice at the Cafe, don't think I would of been able to stop at one Slice of bread! PPS-Hope u stay the Picture of Health, don't want you with your head down the toilet missing out on Minis ;-) x

I'm liking your thinking Jo ;-) Postive Mental Attitude from now on! PS-I think you made an excellent choice at the Cafe, don't think I would of been able to stop at one Slice of bread! PPS-Hope u stay the Picture of Health, don't want you with your head down the toilet missing out on Minis ;-) x

Totally got away with it!!!! Yaaay to having a great immune system and the constitution of a horse.. I blame the latter :p
Only me at home for the night so I found 5pp of spag bol in the freezer and had 4pp of pasta with it.. quite happy as I was gonna have a sandwich until later... I've resisted loads of snacks so far today and am feeling quite proud that i'm not wasting my points today.. xx

Totally got away with it!!!! Yaaay to having a great immune system and the constitution of a horse.. I blame the latter :p
Only me at home for the night so I found 5pp of spag bol in the freezer and had 4pp of pasta with it.. quite happy as I was gonna have a sandwich until later... I've resisted loads of snacks so far today and am feeling quite proud that i'm not wasting my points today.. xx

Awwww Good Girl :) We had Pasta Bolognese for Dinner, although I had big fat Garlic Bread too!x

Haven't had garlic bread in aaaaages.. Do you make your own xx

Nope! This was a WW Garlic & Herb Petit Pain, bought when reduced and froze for a night like tonight! X

Fingers crossed the old immune system holds out ;) xxx

Hi JoJo, I thought that seeing as you've joined in the challenge I'd pop over and hit subscribe on your diary and tag along on your journey towards a slimmer Christmas :) Where is it you live?

Yay! Me & hubs wanna see gravity in 3d at the pics ... And prob lots of chilling ;) u? X

Did ye go see it? It it a bit of a sci fi thingy :) did ye get much relaxing in?! I went a bit mad alcohol wise.. Didn't get to WI last night as was wrecked.. Won't get for rest of week now so ill just stick to my 26 and 49 as if I did WI.. Seems like best option? :) xx

Hi JoJo, I thought that seeing as you've joined in the challenge I'd pop over and hit subscribe on your diary and tag along on your journey towards a slimmer Christmas :) Where is it you live?

Thanks Caz, I'm in Limerick, Ireland. Didn't get to WI this week but I'll just carry on as normal this week.. What about you, have you a diary xx

I know I'm Irish and all that but I actually drank more than I ate this last weekend.. Went to a party Saturday and came home Monday... Not planned but had clean knickerses anyway haha :p
Didn't eat a lot all weekend, but am actually starting today and not stopping!!!!! I'm gonna put my mobile number on here and ye are to ring every night demanding an update!!! DEAL?!?!
Today so far was boiled egg & soldiers 6pp
Lunch was a chicken salad sandwich 8pp
Had a walk, earned 2AP.. Most I've earned in a while haha

Nope none at all, I just use normal foods and adapt my recipes to be ok for Slimming World, which is what I'm doing at the moment

Did ye go see it? It it a bit of a sci fi thingy :) did ye get much relaxing in?! I went a bit mad alcohol wise.. Didn't get to WI last night as was wrecked.. Won't get for rest of week now so ill just stick to my 26 and 49 as if I did WI.. Seems like best option? :) xx

It was cracking .. Made u feel like u was in space :) haha! Yup lotsa relaxing was had ;)

Oh dear, hope your not paying for it this week :( hangovers suck! Sounds like you got a good plan there Jo :) xxx

Back