House of Horrors

The reset is 8 weeks, or more if you want to/feel you need to. I am planning to start the calorie cut after the 8 weeks, but even then will probably be in about 1950 calories a day, which is still quite high and fo-able.

I was pretty rough yesterday with it. I was just beginning to feel a bit better when I had the tablets and then felt worse than ever! Def feeling a lot better this evening though, although still bloated, but pain has eased a lot.

Glad to hear you're feeling better xx

Hey Minis.. Had a ***** week.. College getting a bit rough.. Me & Pa hit a crap patch.. Smoked.. Not a lot.. 40 all week?!?! Drank... Haven't ran in nearly 10 days ... But managed to lose 1lb... Am 6lbs from goal and I really need a kick up the bum!!!!!! Haven't been eating right all week, meal planning gone out the window!!!! I need support :( xx

Hey Minis.. Had a ***** week.. College getting a bit rough.. Me & Pa hit a crap patch.. Smoked.. Not a lot.. 40 all week?!?! Drank... Haven't ran in nearly 10 days ... But managed to lose 1lb... Am 6lbs from goal and I really need a kick up the bum!!!!!! Haven't been eating right all week, meal planning gone out the window!!!! I need support :( xx

Support is Here ;-) Not the best of weeks by the sounds of it but we all have them! 6lbs from Goal! OMG! You could be there in just 3 Wks! Plan Plan Plan! You CAN do this, you WILL do this! X

I hear u jo. I cant bloody do it wot is wrong with me.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Support is Here ;-) Not the best of weeks by the sounds of it but we all have them! 6lbs from Goal! OMG! You could be there in just 3 Wks! Plan Plan Plan! You CAN do this, you WILL do this! X

I would love to do it in 3 weeks Serena... 21 days!!!!! I might write out meal plans and stick up on press in kitchen so I can't stray?? xx

I would love to do it in 3 weeks Serena... 21 days!!!!! I might write out meal plans and stick up on press in kitchen so I can't stray?? xx

Sounds like a fab idea! Maybe some pics to go with it? If you have any? X

I could start.. That's my plan for tomorrow so... Take pics of meals.. And plan plan plan!!! xx

Cos 'If You Fail to Prepare, You Prepare to Fail' ;-) x

I've it all ready!!! Most of my losses are 1.5lbs a week.. Think I'll manage 2 a week for 3 weeks?? Eeeeeeekkkkk this is actually possible!!! :D xx

Anything is possible if you just believe (and trust Aunty Serena!) x

so here's todays update.. was rather hungry today but think it was more thirst than hunger.. was working on a building site with nowhere to go pee so couldnt drink as much as I should have.. thats one of the many downfalls of the job.. the lads can just find a wall/ ditch/ van to pee up against.. I dont feel comfortable squatting in public :mad:

Breakfast
porridge with rasberries, banana & cinnamon 4pp

Lunch
Brown bread sandwich, ham, cheese, onion, coleslaw & lettuce 6pp

Dinner
Spag Bol 10pp

Snacks
fruit 0pp

oops so far I've only had 20pp.. not too sure what to have, am still a bit hungry though.. maybe a wrap??

so here's todays update.. was rather hungry today but think it was more thirst than hunger.. was working on a building site with nowhere to go pee so couldnt drink as much as I should have.. thats one of the many downfalls of the job.. the lads can just find a wall/ ditch/ van to pee up against.. I dont feel comfortable squatting in public :mad: Breakfast porridge with rasberries, banana & cinnamon 4pp Lunch Brown bread sandwich, ham, cheese, onion, coleslaw & lettuce 6pp Dinner Spag Bol 10pp Snacks fruit 0pp oops so far I've only had 20pp.. not too sure what to have, am still a bit hungry though.. maybe a wrap??

Looking good ... What about some yummy treats with yer 6pp ;) xx

Thanks :) ended up having a mini toastie.. 2 slices of low cal bread with ham cheese onion lettuce & coleslaw 6pp :) I was kinda hungry and if i started on treats id hardly stop.. I could do with cuddling up by the fire now with the new book I just got at library :) xx

Yum yum! Comfort food .. Good choice :)
What book you on? I need to get my ass into gear and get reading again, my kindles gathering dust hehe x

Well done on the lb loss :) 6lb to goal is brill xx

Yum yum! Comfort food .. Good choice :)
What book you on? I need to get my ass into gear and get reading again, my kindles gathering dust hehe x

Noooo nothing like turning pages of a book!! It's called Me & You by Claudia Carroll.. Chick lit :) quite happy and full now xx

Back