How about a LL girlie night tomorrow?!

hi ISoM - thanks for your posts - am fine thanks, just haven't had a chance to go online and post recently!

another bag of clothes to the charity shop today - I am adamant I'm not going back to the larger sizes! No need to buy new clothes yet though as I had a selection of sizes and some clothes I'd never worn before!

don't know if I'll get chance to post tomorrow, but weigh in on Mond night so fingers crossed for more than 1lb this week. when do you head off for your hols?

wow thats great! Your tickers moving FAST!! Must be fab (if expensive in the long run!) to be growing out of clothes so fast!! I only have fat clothes so will have to buy new ones but will chuck the fat ones out as I go.
Am off now for an overnight for work so back Mon night & will try & check in to see what you've lost!
Off on hols a week today - in fact this time next week we'll be pretty much landing!! Must start thinking about bits I need to get for packing but have Tues off so a bit fo time then - although the allotment keeps calling me as much to do there!!
Keep up the great work! Looking forward to starting & feeling verry frustrated now! Trying to distance myself from food a bit and not go mad...also trying to think about feelings when I eat...good to have the prep time but just want to get on now!! Have a good couple of days!

hi

just logged on for first time in a few days - see LL Jan starters thread. 5lb off and am now under 13 stone - am thrilled! Thanks for your other lovely words too.

only a quick post tonight as so much to do!

enjoy your packing & excitement!
N-m

Back