How Accurate is WW Online Calculator?

scattykookie

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
Hi,

I am not goin g to meeting or WW online, I was wondering how accurate the online points calculator is.The reason I ask is because I am sure some food is coming up as higher points than it actually is, I think it rounds stuff up to the nearest point. I also don't remember having to input the amount of fibre in the official WW Points Tracker (on ww site) - would it be a worthwhile investment buying a points calculator from ww site (not a ebayer)

this the one I am talking about
Weight Watchers Points Calculator

Maybe it is correct and I just used to huge portions! ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Hi

If you're having to enter fibre then you're looking at a US calculator. Just saw the link and yep it's an American one.

If you have an ipod touch or iphone you can get a uk one from the app store - Pointcalc light I use.

If not, then a calculator is your best bet - at least you can keep it in your bag and take it shopping with you :)

Good luck!

Twigs
xx

scattykookie

Hi,

thanks for the reply, I have a blackberry unfortunately, I think I may need to invest in a proper WW calculator as I suspect the the online one is giving me incorrect values for the food I am consuming... I am picking the same food I had on WW previously but now it's coming up 0.5 to a 1pnt higher:confused: - I have no way of being sure though because I don't have the proper calculator to check.

Starlight

Gold Member
Not sure if this one might be better Weight Watchers POINTS® Calculator but since you cant always be online, Id definitelyh recommend getting an electronic one, theyre worth their weight in gold

scattykookie

Hi,

thank you so much for that, I just pointed some stuff like crumpets and they are coming up about half a point lower than the other calculator - which doesn't seem like much but I guess it all adds up throughout the day.

Thanks again I will use this one until I can get one ordered from WW

x