How Accurate is WW Online Calculator?

scattykookie

Hi,

I am not goin g to meeting or WW online, I was wondering how accurate the online points calculator is.The reason I ask is because I am sure some food is coming up as higher points than it actually is, I think it rounds stuff up to the nearest point. I also don't remember having to input the amount of fibre in the official WW Points Tracker (on ww site) - would it be a worthwhile investment buying a points calculator from ww site (not a ebayer)

this the one I am talking about
Weight Watchers Points Calculator

Maybe it is correct and I just used to huge portions! ;)

Hi

If you're having to enter fibre then you're looking at a US calculator. Just saw the link and yep it's an American one.

If you have an ipod touch or iphone you can get a uk one from the app store - Pointcalc light I use.

If not, then a calculator is your best bet - at least you can keep it in your bag and take it shopping with you :)

Good luck!

Twigs
xx

Hi,

thanks for the reply, I have a blackberry unfortunately, I think I may need to invest in a proper WW calculator as I suspect the the online one is giving me incorrect values for the food I am consuming... I am picking the same food I had on WW previously but now it's coming up 0.5 to a 1pnt higher:confused: - I have no way of being sure though because I don't have the proper calculator to check.

Not sure if this one might be better Weight Watchers POINTS® Calculator but since you cant always be online, Id definitelyh recommend getting an electronic one, theyre worth their weight in gold

Hi,

thank you so much for that, I just pointed some stuff like crumpets and they are coming up about half a point lower than the other calculator - which doesn't seem like much but I guess it all adds up throughout the day.

Thanks again I will use this one until I can get one ordered from WW

x

Back