How amazing is it when you are NO longer hungry

xSinead

Silver Member
I started Cambridge on the 2nd march 2012, weighing 20 stone 8lb.
I'm now exactly 4 stone lighter, 16 stone 8lb.
This for me has been the best decision i've ever made, i did Cambridge back in 2008, so i know this diet like the back of my hand, and i know my body, this works for me & its just amazing.
My goal is 11 stone by Christmas, practically everyone is telling me i'll get there before christmas, but we'll see :)

I love the fact of no longer being hungry, no longer craving foods, no longer getting tempted by smells, or restaurants or other people eating.

I feel better than i ever have in my life :)

I hear that!
I was so obsessed with food before. Planning my day around it. Feeling tired and unmotivated and guilty by bedtime and promising the next day would be different.
I have sat next to a friend who ate chips and not one part of my brain tried to convince me that 'just one' would'nt hurt. That was a first for me.
I am loving that my brain is no longer focused on trying to talk myself into giving up.
I am loving that I don't have food on my brain 24/7.
This time I am getting my life back!

Amazing post hun..

congrats xx

Good luck Sinead! I'm starting my diet tomorrow, going to give Exante a try. I've a similar amount to lose, I'm 17st 2 now, and would like to be 11 stone by Christmas, I just hope I can stay as positive as you :) x

With a positive mental attitude you can do anything :)

I felt like this too. I reached goal a few weeks ago and am doing a very slow refeed (over a few months). I think I'm still in ketosis at the moment. Am slightly worried at the point that I come out of ketosis that I'll start getting really hungry and get carb cravings again. I'm being really careful what I eat to try to avoid this as this is the first diet I have ever been able to successfully complete. I guess it's the flip side of the diet being easy! My day does revolve around food to some extend now - the only difference is that it's about planning what I'm going to have and checking that things fit into my plan ok rather than craving things...

xSinead said:
I started Cambridge on the 2nd march 2012, weighing 20 stone 8lb.
I'm now exactly 4 stone lighter, 16 stone 8lb.
This for me has been the best decision i've ever made, i did Cambridge back in 2008, so i know this diet like the back of my hand, and i know my body, this works for me & its just amazing.
My goal is 11 stone by Christmas, practically everyone is telling me i'll get there before christmas, but we'll see :)

I love the fact of no longer being hungry, no longer craving foods, no longer getting tempted by smells, or restaurants or other people eating.

I feel better than i ever have in my life :)

Amazing result - you must be so proud. 4 months - wow, well done for sticking to it! 4 stones - you must feel incredible!

I'm a month in doing SS and its been a smooth ride, except I have found the last few days only that I'm feeling hungry :-( not cheated so I should be in ketosis. V strange. Anyone felt that? It's not TOTM for another week and I've drunk +4 L of water a day... Just been so the last few days otherwise I too have loved the lack of temptation :)

But worried too about reintroducing food too. I've got 2 stones left to lose and think I'll go up a step in a month's time. Partly as my cousin is coming to see me for the Olympics and that way we can have an evening meal together and hopefully at that time I'll be a stone away from my goal and around healthy BMI range.

Back