How are peoples syn quantities are worked out??

nope-everyone gets between 5 & 15 a day.

You can save them but SW advise not to as it leads to a starvation/binge mentality.
They now have flexi syns, so you have your normal syns each day but for your night out or whatever just set yourself a limit that you think you should be able to stick to - say 60 or 100 syns. keep counting, stay in control then back to norm the next day! :D

Hi and welcome back to SW :welcome:

My consultant says not to save syns up, but I always do as I go out most weekends ( and not willing to stay in just cos Im on a diet) I usually have about 5 syns a day and save the rest for the wkend, works for me but from reading on this forum doesnt work for everyone, so u can only try.

Good Luck!!!

If you haven't been for a while I would join a group. Things have changed since the introduction of the EE plan and it would be worth getting all the new info.

And, 5-15 syns a day is for everyone.

Good luck. xx

I agree with Jaylou Hun, even if you only go the once to get the books, at least you will be up to date. The plan has changed a heck of a lot and things that used to be free arent any more...and you are reading this from someone that used to do it when fruit was synned! Lol.
Also, have a look at the food diary section on here, it will give you an idea of what food you can have and enjoy.

Good luck Hun...I do this plan from home and I havent had any problems in sticking with it.

xxx

Good luck, SW is a great plan and i'm sure you'll do great x

and you are reading this from someone that used to do it when fruit was synned! Lol.

Wow - I never knew that fruit used to be synned?!? Thats one of my main bug bears about WW - couldn't get over the idea of fruit being just as bad as crisps and naughties!!

Back