How are we all today?

Loser85

Gold Member
Thought id do this to get people chatting.

Weigh in 2 part 2 today and have lost 2lbs so am happy with that. Desperate to get out of the 17's now too.

Freezing here in not so sunny scotland and the cold waters not really helping. Trying to drink it lukewarm - will perservere with that 1!

Hope you all have a good day :)

Hi huni, it's day 2 for me and it going ok just had the chocolate shake with peppermint and it was still awful so my other 2 packets can just sit in the box, the weather here is really cold too I have just had the boullion for lunch to warm me up :), xx

Hey, it's day 3 for me now and I'm finally not hungry! Yay!

Ijwari- you are right about the chocolate! Peppermint made it worse! No idea how I'm gonna drink the others!

feeling good today, a trace of ketones in my urine so almost in ketosis! Which is probably why I'm feeling less hungry.

Kelly x

Oh no I definitely think the chocolate is better with the peppermint tea I know some mix it with coffee as a mocha I read on this forum but I have never tried it.

i like chocolate shakes! this diet is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strict and hardcore, but we are the powerful people following it. developing our will power. and crafting our bodies... goooooo us! :)

I think the chocolate ones have a mouldy smell about them. I shake them with ice and knock them back in 1 go, then follow that with heaps of water. A sweetener in them can help a little :)

Back