How are we all today?

BlackRose

Gold Member
Well good evening one and all!

I have just tested my peepee and I am in ketosis so I am feeling like this...

'WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

I am also going out tonight and actually not afraid of it! Gettin my a55 to a gig in an uber trendy coffee shop dont you know, where I shall sip coffee and enjoy civil and sophisticated chit chat with some female friends. :D :D:cool::cool:

So when I'm back on I will be in fit form to be either a shoulder to cry on or a felloww 'woop woop'er.

:D

I just posted this before, great news about the ketosis. It really does give you a boost

"Hi every one:bliss:

I am so much better today, I am back in ketosis, my scales are showing a loss and I am just drop dead gorgeous:8855:"

haha... sounds good!!!!! im feeling great today coz i had a tiny cheat yday and was terrified i would go out of ketosis.. but im still a mean fat burning machine!!!!... hope you have fun at the gig!!!!

whoop whoop ketosis rocks!!! have fun at your gig xx

Have a great time, so pleased ketosis is back too!
I'm feeling jazzed, coz todays WI got me into the 12Stones AND it's 5st 1lb !! :smiley1842:

have a great night blackrose ketosis is the way to go !!!

xx

Sounds like a good night out to me! Good news about being in ketosis and long may it last! :D

Have a great time, so pleased ketosis is back too!
I'm feeling jazzed, coz todays WI got me into the 12Stones AND it's 5st 1lb !! :smiley1842:
OMG! Well done Cathy! :eek::D

feeling crappy n just wanan stuff my face

who checks 4 ketosis?ive not add mine done:( can we get the stix 2 test ourselves,if so were from,how much etc:wave_cry:

Well done. Have a great night !!! :D:D

You can buy ketostix at Boots or superdrug. Boots can be a bit funny about selling them though, I tell them they are for my dad who is diabetic, don't tell them they are for you on a diet. Cost me just under a fiver from Superdrug, dearer in Boots

I'm feeling rubbish am poorly and tired and really want to eat bacon and egg! Dont worry I won't.......

Being in ketosis stops you from feeling hungry...now that doesn't mean you stop having those lovely habitual cravings we all love so much, it just gives you the power to resist.

I'm so sorry to all who are or were feeling keek. Its quite natural to have down days but do remember why we decided to do this and remind yourselves of how strong you have already proven yourselves to be. Dont let yourself down now!!!

I fell fanbloodytastic today I have been ill last week but I am all better now and boy can I tell, been out spending today eeekk its nearly christmas and ive just bought a new fridge freezer and carpet for stairs and landing!!! Oh well nevermind lol.
And I have just one more week of LT and its refeed for me can't wait but really scared too, just want to say THANKYOU everyone for all your support it has kept me going xxxx

Back