How are ye all getting on?

Starsign

Hiya,

Just wondering how all the Lipotrimmers are getting on?
I am on week 6 of TFR, had my 5th weigh in on Tues and was down another 3lb so thats 22lb in total in 5 weeks - this is an amazing diet. (I had lost 5lb the 2 wks previously on Maintenance version of LT) I'm thrilled with the results so far and other people have really started to notice, enjoying the compliments!

Feeling ok today, it really does get easier doesnt it? I havent tried the flapjacks yet - might get a few next week - what are they like? At the moment I have strawberry shake for brekkie, choc shake for lunch and chicken soup for tea!

Decided to stay on TFR until end of July and then go on maintenance for first few weeks of Aug as I have a few social events coming up that I want to be able to eat/drink at. Then maybe go back to TFR for another few months to try and get down to 12st!

Hi Starsign! Nearly through 4th week now and have lost er.... I cant remember how much I think its 17.5lb so far on LT. Loving it too :)

I really would recommend trying the flapjacks - its brilliant to have some solid food to chew, I couldnt do it if it werent for them!

I cant abide the strawberry, urgh, lol, I have vanilla for brekkie (with a spoonful in my coffee!), flapjack for lunch and soup for dinner. I am still amazed that I dont get hungry! Saying that though, today my tum is rumbling... Grrrrr. More water methinks!

I'm determined to keep SSing till I get to goal, which should be by end October. I think if I ate again before then I would probably find it really hard to get back into SSing again. Just going to keep in going, marking off the weeks as they go!

Back