how are you all doing

paradisea

:) Hi everyone, i just wondered how you are all doing, and how you have done today, were any of you tempted to cheat, how did you overcome it?
Did any of you cheat, but get back on track? why not post and tell others ,as it might encourage them.
Heres mine, now i LOOVVEE choc digestives, as i was having my hair done, my hair dresser offerd me one, i immediately called a fellow dieter for encouragement, and decided that my weight loss was more important than that one biscuit that i knew i could always have when i eventually reach my target. i am so glad i did not have it, and i nknow that i would not have stopped at just one!
I feel proud of my self and kbnow i am one step closer to my goal, I work with people with addictions i.e alcohol, and one thing i ask them to do is to weigh all the pros and cons and then make their choice!
Love to hear from you all
paradise.:eek:

HYa,
I am ill with cough and headache and aching all over so i have had some blueberries. I am not thinking of it as cheating though, just as a way of giving my body some anti-oxidants to fight the good fight with!

wishing you better,well done for not eating the biscuit x

Well done for resisting paradise and an excellent philosphy of thinking it through before acting upon your cravings!

Georgie
x

Hi Paradise, don't look forward to having that biscuit when you're done, your tastes will change, I can't wait for a huge piece of smoked cod with prawns, scallops and peas!!!! about ten weeks ago I was still craving food that would up my calories to crazyville.

Well done in refusing, sometimes it's the habbit of just grabbing stuff xx

Hi Paradisa that is great you overcame the urge to eat the digestive. The feeling you get from not eating it is better then the feeling you would have had if you ate the biscuit. So well done to you and keep up the good work. Cambridge looks interesting. Go for it and don't look back!!!:)

Back