How are you all?

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Hi all,
Just wanted to catch up, a few of us all post in our journals, but I know a few members aren't popping up as much and we have new members too...

so.. How are you all? What you been up to etc?

I'll confess to some odd hours myself... lol was up till 1am again last night - not tired (not like me at all), then this morning I was shattered! lol got up at 8 with my girls (they're on school hols) and then went back to bed at 10.30-11.30! :eek: Feel much better now though. :D

Im fine, just very tired when i do anything. Nausea is back, but thankfully not been sick just feel it. WIth Oh and DD away ive been meeting up with friends for lunch etc. Enjoying that. Met u with my friend today whos also a midwife, met her at work and she gave me an unofficial scan. dates are diffrent to mine. Anyway have my 12 week scan on friday so am interested to find out what this scan shows up.

Anyone heard from Kirsty?? See shes not updated in a few days

no not heard from her.. hope all is ok..

She's not been on facebook either. She was ill late last week though and doesn't tend to use the PC at home i don't think, so maybe she's off work still.

Hope she's ok, she was meant to do the race for life at the weekend.

Morning everyone! I'm fine, think this is a fab topic aswell!!

im really tired this morning for some reason, was just starting to feel better as well, think im stressed, my mum and dad both have swine flu and so does one of my best mates, who has been at all my other mates houses, so im not allowed to go home for a week or to any of their houses,

living at OH's mums house, he is away with the Army, so its a little bit strange ha, but just made up she will have me!

How is everyone else doing?

xxx

Yeah i sent her a mess on facebook asking her how she got on on sunday.

She did mention she was going to her dads villa in spain, maybe shes away there??

lets hope so and that all is ok. :)

Morning everyone! I'm fine, think this is a fab topic aswell!!

im really tired this morning for some reason, was just starting to feel better as well, think im stressed, my mum and dad both have swine flu and so does one of my best mates, who has been at all my other mates houses, so im not allowed to go home for a week or to any of their houses,

living at OH's mums house, he is away with the Army, so its a little bit strange ha, but just made up she will have me!

How is everyone else doing?

xxx

wow tough one about the swine flu, hope they are all ok. Will be a great chance for you and MIL though :) It always feels odd at first, my MIL and I were on eggshells for a couple of weeks when I lived with her and my now DH before we moved to Manchester with work.

Glad you are feeling well, tiredness still hits me on odd days now.. I figure it's baby growing well! lol

Spoke to Kirsty... She has got Swineflu bless her :(

She did run the 5k on sunday (superstar) and got a medal!

She is feeling crappy but hopefully will be on the mend soon, she must be cos shes already asking me about aquafit on Thursday!!

Anyway, hope she doesnt mind me saying, just didnt want people worried she had dissapeared off the face of the planet! xxxxx

p.s Dr said baby will be fine!! xx

thanks Lauren ((hugs))
Please send her our love, and get well soon wishes, really pleased she must be feeling a tad better if she wants to go to aquafit! lol And that baby will be fine - all the hype that is going on at the moment about the injections and swine flu itself is a nightmare.

I spoke to Kirsty on facebook. Good to hear from her. Tho not good news about d SF. A friend of mine called me on monday to say she had it. I was worried as she'd been over to see me last week. But fingers x im fine. It is a worry in pregnancy..... I read in d paper they recommend pregnant women dont go out unless necessary lol

It worries me cos I have a lot of other health problems :( Everyone that's died of it so far had existing medical issues, so it is a bit scary. My in laws are in in Birmingham, which is a SF hotspot, and we're supposed to be visiting next weekend :eek: really don't know what to do.

Shel - sounds like you should have a nice conversation on the phone instead ((Hugs)) I'm sure they'll respect your reasons.

Is Kirsty ok then? on the mend?

Such a nightmare listening to the news and it's building.. :(

Back