how bad is cake on day 5 of refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by blondie77, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ahhhh crashed the car today and ate some cake im only on day five of refeed!!!!!!!! have i messed up hugely?!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Would have been better not to but I daresay you've made more of a mess of the car than the refeed!! Don't have anything else if you can help it .... and hope you're okay after the crash!! x

4. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

Amazing isn't it. When we have a problem we straight away reach for the cake!! If I argue with my husband I can feel myself want to eat something bad. It is my weird association thing...just dust yourself off and avoid cake for some time in the future.

What happened about the car?

5. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tomorrow is just another day......put it behind you and move on. Sorry about your collision, I don't think the damage would be horrendous, but great that you pulled your self up before you went on a complete binge...well done.

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Hope you and the car are okay.

Cake on day 5, its not great, but after what happened, we will turn a blind eye to it (this time) - no more cake now girl until after your 14 days.

Big hugs and hope you are fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.