Extra Easy How can I boost weight loss?

ermintrude said:
hmm I think it depends how you make it. I have detested soup all my life but now I eat it about 3 days a week in some form. :confused: Still cant stand the stupid, watery, smooth stuff though, that goes straight through me and doeant fil me up at all or even taste interesting, but if you make it more a casserole than a soup and add loads of flavours its fab fab fab! :drool:

I think that's right. Nothing worse than every mouthful tasting the same. I always blend half and keep half chunky

Yes I'm definitely going to start making some casseroles after Christmas, I'm also wondering about the soups; are the vegetables all still free if blended up? Just as fruit has to be synned when blended so I was wondering if it was the same?

Yes I'm definitely going to start making some casseroles after Christmas, I'm also wondering about the soups; are the vegetables all still free if blended up? Just as fruit has to be synned when blended so I was wondering if it was the same?

Yeah its only fruit that has to be synned when blended/cooked - free veg is always free

I dont blend mine though, I needs the chunks to fill me up :)

You can make soups in all kinds of ways which is great. Anything goes, you can make it thick, watery, like a stew with bits in, or blended completely. you could even add quark or fromage frais to thicken it up and give a completely different taste =)

I think there is a "soup" to suit everyone, its just finding it x

:):):):):D:D:DThroughout my weight loss journey I have never had much veg as dont like it really. Although I lost every week it was a slow process, got to target in July, then lo and behold S W brought out their Little Book of Soups!!! Never eaten so much veg, can cope with it blended and love the Scotch Broth one too with a little alteration! I lost 4.5lbs one week after coming back off holiday on soups! Then needed to put on some weight so as not to have to pay as below target non paying number! Just wish I had had soups before reaching target. Defo the way to go.

Im another one from the soup brigade... I usually try and have soup Monday to Friday for my lunch... Breakfast is usually late on a Saturday due to WI and a sleep in on Sunday otherwise I would have soup then too... My hubby calls our kitchen the soup kitchen now!

Back