Extra Easy How can I boost weight loss?

rattymum

Hello, this has probably been asked before, but for the last two weeks I've sts, which isn't a bad thing and I've had a couple of days where i've had lunch or dinner out. My TOTM's have been all over the place a bit for the last month or so. Would really like a loss next week. Any tips or ideas on how to boost my weightloss. I follow EE. I've been drinking lots of green tea lately and upped my water intake. Thanks x :)

try eating diff things ie if you have weetabix for brekki every day then change it for something else like eggs and toast and use pleanty superspeed foods in your meals. Just off to find a recepie for superspeed soup for you brb x

Super Speed Soup

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red, yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
mixed herbs
water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop and put all veg in a pan and everything else, cover with water, bring to boil and simmer until soft can be left chunky or blended chunky is better, it also freezes - tastes great!

Tomato Soup
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can carrots
1 can baked beans
1/2 pt stock (opt)
1 large pickled onion (yes, pickled!) secret ingredient

Blend and heat together for 20 minutes - yum!

If you have a sw book at home what I did was went thru it and highlighted all the superfree foods I like and then went and shopped for them and made sure I had 1/3 of my plate full of them and ate the fruit for snack or pudding if hungry

using your super speed and speed (SS and S in your book) will give you a big boost!

Iv been searching this site for the past 2 weeks and have noticed that drinking lots of water, swapping the plans and grape fruit pop up time and time again.

Its only my second week on sw but im trying the extra water intake and the grape fruit, of which I detest.

Good luck hun xx

I have the list of ss and s on my computer if anyone wants it to print off.Saves spoiling your book if you want to mark which ones you like.

What a great idea, can I have a copy please, it would be great for my handbag and on the fridge:)

Varying your meals, lots of speed and superspeed foods, make some swaps - bananas for apples for example or blueberries for strawberries. Small things which although free are not superspeed.

Only make the changes because you want a boost though, and don't eat things you don't like, like the OP who doesn't like grapefruit!!

Also, try having more superfree with meals - try for more than the recommended third.

Have you tried speed soup? The recipe is on the site somewhere the ingredients were not all to my liking but I blended it all and added herbs and garlic, it's is passable and filling and really boosts weight losses. I tried it when I maintained for weeks in a row but sticking to plan 100% I was eating a small bowl before lunch and dinner and another in evening if I felt like it and I lost 6lbs in 2 weeks xx

Soups are definately the way to go! The S W little book of soups is great, loads of lovely recipes. My weight loss has accelerated since I have been making loads of soups, trouble is I am at target and now below so will have to bulk them out with bread I think!

Yes it definitely seems soup is the way forward! Unfortunately I really don't like soup. However... it seems I am going to have to learn to like it for the secret to boosted weight loss! Will have a look on the website for some recipes, thanks guys! x

Yes it definitely seems soup is the way forward! Unfortunately I really don't like soup. However... it seems I am going to have to learn to like it for the secret to boosted weight loss! Will have a look on the website for some recipes, thanks guys! x

hmm I think it depends how you make it. I have detested soup all my life but now I eat it about 3 days a week in some form. :confused: Still cant stand the stupid, watery, smooth stuff though, that goes straight through me and doeant fil me up at all or even taste interesting, but if you make it more a casserole than a soup and add loads of flavours its fab fab fab! :drool:

Back