How can i get back on the wagon?

Tamgredan

Hiya Everyone,

Im struggling to get back on the SS wagon...big time.
I get back on it for maybe 3 days but then i have a big hiccup and end up having to get back into ketosis again.

Im fed up of feeling crap (in and out of ketosis)

People have advised in the past that i move up the plan and add a meal, but if im honest, as soon as i eat something (healthy or not) i still fall off the wagon.

Im still committed to loosing weight and i know CD is the way to do it.

I have learned that doing lots of exercise whilst im trying to get back into ketosis really helps, it must be the endorphines that are combatting the headaches.

I also look great at the moment and dont really feel 'fat', so im thinking this is not helping me either.

I know there is not going to be a magic answer, and i know ive just got to get on with it, but what i would like is advice from the long term CD'ers who have fallen a few times and how they coped with getting back on track.

Thanks in advance.

why don't you make a list of the reasons you want to do this, why you want to lose weight? and read it over and over and tell yourself you have done SS before so you can do it again! Good luck :D

Hey hon....
Just wanted to say Well done to you, you have done so well so far 51.5 pounds is fantastic, and no wonder you are starting to feel good about yourself I am sure you look good to and are feeling alot more confident etc.. To me it looks like you are nearly half way there which is a great achievement the second half will fly by..

Think about how good you are feeling already think about how fantastic you are going to feel when you reach goal..

I have been on cd now for 6 1/2 months, I have loved being on it.. I feel so good now and its so worth every shake and every bar I eat to have this great feeling inside me..

Search the web and find an outfit that you would love to wear when you hit goal and every time you feel like having a hiccup think of yourself looking slim feeling wonderful and confident.

You can do it hon you are already nearly 1/2 way there.

xxxxxx

Back