How Can I Recover From My Binge??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shazzy1970, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. shazzy1970

shazzy1970 Full Member

I Was Very Naughty At The Weekend And Had A Mad Binge For 2 Days. :( I'm Back On Ss Today - Is There Anything I Can Do To Try To Limit The Damage Before My Weigh In On Saturday As The Scales Showed A 5 Lb Gain This Morning :(

Sharon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Draw a line under it, move on & get glugging! I did the same but it gone, can't be changed so its head down & move forwards. Good luck hun.

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi Shazzy,

I am THE QUEEN of "I'll start tomorrow / I just can't do this diet!" binges.

All you can do is grit your teeth and carry on. If you need to low carb with CD shakes to get yourself back into the swing of not touching bread and the like.

HTH's

C C

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

it will be water/glycogen showing on the scales. Just get back to SSing and drinking the water and it will be gone by Saturday

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    water,water,water hun,drink til you can drink no more that should undo alot of the damage by saturday,good luck to you for the week,
    elaine x

7. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :cry:uve had a binge i want to today.

ive been feeling so down and for some reason carnt stop crying. i just want to eat the things i really miss. but partner just laughs (having ups and downs recently):cry:

8. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    forget it and move on to a new day - the more you beat yourself up about it the more you will look to food for comfort. Life's about moderation - 1 slip up isn't gonna be the end of the world - just refocus and think about your end goal :)

Chin up xx

9. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ive had a horrid day today felt really tired and ate half a chicken breast (no skin) feel fat now x

10. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    My words of wisdom (huh?) don't look back - can't change the past. Be extra good, loadsa water - Saturday is ages away. Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.