• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How Can I start The Cambridge Diet?

Hi, I have been reading around the forum and see many people have great success with CD (I thought it was somekind of compact discs, but it is actually Cambridge Diet :p)

However, I can't find any information on how can I start the Cambridge Diet. May I know how can I start the diet?

Thank You :)
Jessy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Jessica

If you go to www.cambridge-diet.com it will give you loads of info about the diet, there is also a link so you can find a counsellor near to where you live. Give them a call and they can talk you through all the options and away you go!

Good luck hun.

Gxx

hi jesica, hope you get sorted. Sorry i just had to laugh when you said compact disc heehee it took me a while aswell to figure out what cd and cdc was on here when i first joined cdc is cambridge diet counsellor!!! I didnt wanna seem like a tit!!!!!!!

becky xxxxxx

Shrinking Nicky

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
It may be worth putting what area you are from on here as there may be a local CDC who uses this forum that you could go with! Or someone who could recommend their CDC

Good luck on the diet.

Nicky

Hi, thank you very much. I'm currently looking at the CD website :) but, it seems that CD is only available in UK and is not available in the country that I'm currently residing in (Malaysia). :cry:

Jessy

yvonne85

need to be old goofy me
Hi yvonne, thank you very much :) the office is far from my place, but I will try to contact them through phone. Thank you!!!

:)

Jessy