How Can I start The Cambridge Diet?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jessica89, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jessica89

jessica89 Member

Hi, I have been reading around the forum and see many people have great success with CD (I thought it was somekind of compact discs, but it is actually Cambridge Diet :p)

However, I can't find any information on how can I start the Cambridge Diet. May I know how can I start the diet?

Thank You :)
    Jessy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Jessica

If you go to www.cambridge-diet.com it will give you loads of info about the diet, there is also a link so you can find a counsellor near to where you live. Give them a call and they can talk you through all the options and away you go!

Good luck hun.

Gxx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi jesica, hope you get sorted. Sorry i just had to laugh when you said compact disc heehee it took me a while aswell to figure out what cd and cdc was on here when i first joined cdc is cambridge diet counsellor!!! I didnt wanna seem like a tit!!!!!!!

becky xxxxxx

5. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

It may be worth putting what area you are from on here as there may be a local CDC who uses this forum that you could go with! Or someone who could recommend their CDC

Good luck on the diet.

Nicky

6. jessica89

jessica89 Member

Hi, thank you very much. I'm currently looking at the CD website :) but, it seems that CD is only available in UK and is not available in the country that I'm currently residing in (Malaysia). :cry:

Jessy

7. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
  8. DietMe

DietMe Full Member

Good luck!

9. jessica89

jessica89 Member

Hi yvonne, thank you very much :) the office is far from my place, but I will try to contact them through phone. Thank you!!!

:)

Jessy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.