How close are you to your goal?

NicolaR

Hi everyone! I've just been for my weigh in and had a much better week this time. I've lost 5.4lbs which means I've now lost 23lbs in four weeks!

I've worked out I'm just short of 25% of the way through to my goal. I know my weight loss will start to slow down soon but it's a real boost to know I'm well on track.

How is everyone else doing this evening?

I've got about 3 1/2 st to go, so I'm on schedule, lol. Not sure what that would be percentage wise, but I aim to be wearing my size 10's by October.

I've got my next wi tomorrow so I'll see what that does to my stats :)

Well done on your loses so far - you will be at goal in no time!

Well done on getting 1/4 of the way through - it feels good doesn't it! How are you getting on with CD?

I am hovering just above half way, I haven't had a weigh in this week so am hoping to be even closer by my weigh in next week.

Mind you I am nearly at my first target I set when I first met my CDC - which I set at a loss of 61lbs. She advised me to see how I got on for the first couple of weeks and once I saw the weight fall off I changed that. Fingers crossed I should be near that loss at the end of week 12. :eek:

The last week and a bit have been the hardest for me. My losses have slowed and my mind has been wandering to the F word. BUT, I just keep taking stock of how far I have come and that I want to get to the end of the 12 weeks as 100% and then see where I go from there.

I'm 11lbs off my goal. I'm breaking it down into mini targets to keep me going as I'm finding this week tough.

Another 2lbs till I'm in the 'normal/ok' weight range.
Then 3lbs till 9st 3lb when I go up to the 1000 plan.
Then 3lbs till 9st original goal.
Then the last 3 lbs to my new goal of 8st 11lbs.

Think I'm gonna write this out and put it on my fridge to remind me xxx

DAY 4 OF CAMBRIDGE DIET

Hi im on day 4 of cambridge diet an im honestly not finding it 2 bad apart from all the trips to the loo:eek: i think im doing well i have my first weight in on sunday as my counsellor is going away 4 10 days and i cant wait to see how much ive lost ive got about 6 stone in total 2 lose so ill be around 4 awhile lol would love 2 know how people r doing :p

Great to hear everyone is doing well! Fluffybear I'm glad you're finding the diet ok - the dashes to the loo are a pain though ;)

Wales, I'm finding CD ok. I'm just starting my 5th week and although I would like to be able to eat the nice things that get paraded in front of me, I've noticed that I don't *need* to eat them, so that's good :)

I'm on my way to the 2stone mark and I think I'm going to have to buy some new clothes soon as my current ones are threatening to fall down! Will have to be good value though as I'm hoping that they won't fit for long. It's an expensive business having to buy new clothes so quickly but I'm not going to complain too much :)

I have done a little bit more than 1/4 of my journey to the goal. 60 more pounds to go! The first 1/4 went by fast, and I am hoping for the rest to be the same!

Funny that a few of us have the same ticker with the road to the treasure! I just love that ticker!

When I break my goal down in smaller once, I have the next one coming up in about 10 pounds, then I will be under BMI 30, and will just be overweight! I can't wait!!!

Then I have clothes in different sizes stored away, and I am looking forward to getting into each size. I started with 50, now I am on 48, I have 46, 44 and 42 stored away, divided by size (Swedish sizes, think 46 is equivalent to a 18). Maybe I'll have a try at the 46 box in a week or two, cant wait!

Its so good to see how well everyone is doing!:D

I have 6lbs to go, which will make my total 66lbs...:woohoo:Just in time for my 30th birthday and my holiday!

Cat Bee x

I am 1 stone away from target, but I always seem to get to 11 stone and then hover around there and cannot seem to get any lower... get very disheartened.

I have one and a half stone to go before moving up the plans, lost nearly 7 in total, 6 on cd give or take a few lbs. Not sure what that is percentage wise!

Hey, cheers for the perspective! I just did the calculation and it seems I am 65% there! Sounds pretty good :) - I'm a weight statistic freak, just this morning I worked out I lost 17 BMI points and that made me happy LOL-

Oh and well done everyone!!!!

I started with 50, now I am on 48, I have 46, 44 and 42 stored away, divided by size (Swedish sizes, think 46 is equivalent to a 18). Maybe I'll have a try at the 46 box in a week or two, cant wait!

That I found is the most shocking side of things. I started a 56 bottom, 50 up and I seem to change sizes every few weeks! I'm not sure what I am this week LOL, I'd guess 44 bottom and 38/40 up or such but it's changing so rapidly it makes going to formal meetings for work impossible!:eek:

:)Well done everyone, isn't it great to see such fantastic results!
I've lost just over 2 stone so have got just under a stone to go. Have found the clothes thing really difficult but have taken to shopping in charity shops. I found 2 hardly worn dresses, a t-shirt and a blouse for the princely price of £6 at the weekend so at least I've got a few items that actually fit. Having to put a safety pin in your trousers is not a good look - even for a Grandma!!!
Keep up the good work everyone, I love to read all your lovely stories.
Dotty xx

That I found is the most shocking side of things. I started a 56 bottom, 50 up and I seem to change sizes every few weeks! I'm not sure what I am this week LOL, I'd guess 44 bottom and 38/40 up or such but it's changing so rapidly it makes going to formal meetings for work impossible!:eek:

That is amazing! You have lost a lot of sizes! I can't wait until I am at the next size :). It might take a while since I am thinking about going up to 810 or the equivalent in Sweden. Just met my CDC today, and I am really confused. Do you see a CDC in Sweden? He said that I should do now more than 3 weeks on ss. I tried the bars today, and both chocolate and toffee tasted absolutely horrible!

Hi Asa
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but have been away with a sickness bug - last thing a girl needs when on such a strict diet! Feeling very wobbly and weak but don't like to have too much time off work as everything just builds up.
You're doing really well so keep up the good work.
I've found that all the products on this diet are just personal taste. I didn't get on at all well witht he soups so have opted for shakes and bars which I much prefer. Apart from the soup, I've found it really easy. However, I do have a great deal of self control and focus. These sites also help when you're feeling down or unsure of yourself.
Hang in there, you'll succeed and feel so much better for it.
Good luck and have a great holiday.
Dotty xx

Back