How dare I feel....

katalena

Enjoying life!
....huffy!

I was in a bit of a p1ssy mood earlier and here is why!

My jeans were hanging off my butt...:sigh:

My pants were either falling down or moving about way too much to be comfortable....:eek:

My k-swiss were slopping round my feet like boats...:confused:

I found myself feeling fed up...

THEN!

I slapped myself! IT IS A GOOD THING! lol

Just annoying! lol

Kat xx

When I started losing weight... I really didn't take into consideration that my clothes would be bigger on me... and the result -- trousers around ankles leaving the supermarket!

Tis annoying... but worth it.... as long as you remember to buy belts that is! ;)

Yeah! I have gone through it with sizes, 22, 20, 18, 16 and now 14 into my 12s :)

Kat xx

its a good feeling though
that clothes are getting looser, i remember walking into toysrus to buy my nephew a toy and my tracksuit bottoms kept slipping down i was like in one of my OMG moods lol

I do think it is great!

Kat xx

This thread has made me laugh. I am forever hitching up my skirt as I have one of those wonderfully big bums, all my skirts sit on my bum for a while before heading south. So I have my jelly wobbly belly, flopping about, making me look like an out of fashioned oldie, who seems like she is wearing a belly top.

lol It is or can be both funny and em-bare-assing, this here side effect!!

My husband used to laugh and say "Girl go get yourself some knew knickers!" And I said, "Nope - not until these ones fall off!!" :giggle: THen, one day I was running up the stairs, and I ran OUT of my knickers - they dropped right off. So I shoudted downstairs, NOW I will get some new knickers!! :D

lol Kat - knew you were lovin it - how could you not! ;) :D :D

xx

It was just one of those moments where the knickers were all over the place, the jeans were hanging so low I almost broke my neck coming down the stairs and my top caught on a door handle as I passed and I growled and laughed all at the same time and wondered if by the time I go to the bottom I would be thread bare! lol

Kat xx

Lol

haha funny...my hips are too big for anything to ever fall off me lol

You must have looked SSSoooooooooo
sexy Kat.
Time for shopping. x

Back