how depressing is this

abigail09

Gold Member
the SW website predicted i would get to target in December last week but because i had a small gian the prediction has been wiped off and now it predicts im NEVER going to get to target. nothing like motivation eh?

Well I predict that you will take no notice of the stupid prediction!! And you will drink less alcohol.. write stuff down and lose the weight you want to lose!!!!!!

i predict you will eat more fruit and veg and start drinking measured spirits with diet mixers ;)

i usually just drink a bottle of apple sourz straight but i cant seem to get a syn value for it lol

I've heard differeing reports on apple sourz. somewhere between 100-150 cals a shot xxx

I've heard differeing reports on apple sourz. somewhere between 100-150 cals a shot xxx

jesus wept!!! you're looking at 5 or 6 sins per shot then! (i think!)

Lol, well it's made with an ingredient similar to gomme which is sugar syrup.
Ooooh, just found this on DRINKSMIXER.COM: 16400+ mixed drink recipes, cocktails and drinks :

Calories (kcal)
Energy (kj)
Fats
Carbohydrates
Protein

0 g
11 g
0 g

Fiber
Sugars
Cholesterol
Sodium
Alcohol

0 g
10.9 g
-
0 mg

So 103Kcal a shot, 28 shots in a bottle xxx

Ooooh i didn't even know we could put in our target weight, part of me wants to give it a try to see, but the other half is very scared lol

you can go onto next year for when you will hit target I think - iccle arrows at the btm.... You will be there hun - mine changes all the time! x

You will get to target abigail...
I can't believe that a computer can predict our weight loss journey like that....

just out of interest though....:rolleyes: where about on the sw site is it???:D
I want to give it a go....see if my own targets are realistic...or not :(

You will get to target abigail...
I can't believe that a computer can predict our weight loss journey like that....

just out of interest though....:rolleyes: where about on the sw site is it???:D
I want to give it a go....see if my own targets are realistic...or not :(

it on the slimming world website under my Journey then view my progress you chart your loses each week and it does a graph and gives you award etc.

Mine is predicting be at target in 2 weeks, but it's only an interim target.....

you can go onto next year for when you will hit target I think - iccle arrows at the btm.... You will be there hun - mine changes all the time! x

yea it was january next year, went down to nov i think at one point and now the little line has gone. vanished. escaped in the world of cyber space never to be seen again :/

Back