• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how depressing is this

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Well I predict that you will take no notice of the stupid prediction!! And you will drink less alcohol.. write stuff down and lose the weight you want to lose!!!!!!

abigail09

Gold Member
i predict you will eat more fruit and veg and start drinking measured spirits with diet mixers ;)
i usually just drink a bottle of apple sourz straight but i cant seem to get a syn value for it lol

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i usually just drink a bottle of apple sourz straight but i cant seem to get a syn value for it lol
i can't imagine it would be particularly low in sins!

I've heard differeing reports on apple sourz. somewhere between 100-150 cals a shot xxx

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
I've heard differeing reports on apple sourz. somewhere between 100-150 cals a shot xxx
jesus wept!!! you're looking at 5 or 6 sins per shot then! (i think!)

Lol, well it's made with an ingredient similar to gomme which is sugar syrup.
Ooooh, just found this on DRINKSMIXER.COM: 16400+ mixed drink recipes, cocktails and drinks :

Calories (kcal)
Energy (kj)
Fats
Carbohydrates
Protein

0 g
11 g
0 g

Fiber
Sugars
Cholesterol
Sodium
Alcohol

0 g
10.9 g
-
0 mg

So 103Kcal a shot, 28 shots in a bottle xxx

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
you can go onto next year for when you will hit target I think - iccle arrows at the btm.... You will be there hun - mine changes all the time! x

You will get to target abigail...
I can't believe that a computer can predict our weight loss journey like that....

just out of interest though....:rolleyes: where about on the sw site is it???:D
I want to give it a go....see if my own targets are realistic...or not :(

zenabob2105

Silver Member
S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
You will get to target abigail...
I can't believe that a computer can predict our weight loss journey like that....

just out of interest though....:rolleyes: where about on the sw site is it???:D
I want to give it a go....see if my own targets are realistic...or not :(
it on the slimming world website under my Journey then view my progress you chart your loses each week and it does a graph and gives you award etc.

Mine is predicting be at target in 2 weeks, but it's only an interim target.....

abigail09

Gold Member
you can go onto next year for when you will hit target I think - iccle arrows at the btm.... You will be there hun - mine changes all the time! x
yea it was january next year, went down to nov i think at one point and now the little line has gone. vanished. escaped in the world of cyber space never to be seen again :/