How did everyone find minimins?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I found this forum whilst googling whether you put hot or cold water into the chicken soup lol!!

How did everyone else come across it? xxx

i was looking for quick weigtloss diets and came across it :)

I was looking for more info as you know what the chemists are like and found it by mistake, i didnt even know what it was, but im glad i found it!, by the way have a great trip you two, is it ireland you are going to, sorry if i am clueless!, its not raining at the mo, if it is ireland which part are ye going to?

Same as Sarah.....and so glad I did find it too!!!

typed in lipotrim offical site a few days befor i started i saw forums undeneith so google thank you!!!!!!!!:D

I was googling for cadburys minirolls & typo'd it & came across here by mistake ;)

Just joking... I was googling lipotrim :)

Glad I'm here :D

Looking for a forum on Lipotrim so Googled those words... wow Chelly, you lost 3 stone!?!? You do look perfect but your before pic looks pretty good too!

think i just googled lipotrim too - i figured there had to be some forums out there so i could find out what it was actually like for real people doing the diet - not just what the dreadful website had to say.

and i was right - thank god for minimins!!

Looking for a forum on Lipotrim so Googled those words... wow Chelly, you lost 3 stone!?!? You do look perfect but your before pic looks pretty good too!

Thanks Ric!!

That dress hid a multitude of sins lol!!!

I was part of the original Lipotrim forum (On the official website) last year, went to sign in when I resterted and couldnt find it. Still not sure what happenned to it, or where it went to. Found this while trying to find the old one. Assumed this replaced it. Joined.

Really glad I joined though!!

Anyone know what happenned to the old one, or from the old one?

I was 3 or 4 weeks into LT and was googling for more info (I was bored at work) and found it, the best thing I ever did!

x

Back