• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How did i do it .

mrs big b

Gold Member
Just carried my 3 year old up to bed. Weighed him before he's just on 3 stone he's so heavy I struggle to carry him now . But am thinking how the heck did I manage to carry around the 5st 6.5 I've lost !!!! No wonder I feel sooo much better and no where near as tired lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sineadsss

you ve done really great is your weight loss well done!

week 1 : -3
week 2 : -3
week 3 : same
week 4: -1.5
week 5: sick
week 6: -0.5
week 7: didnt go
week 8: didnt go
week 9: didnt go
week 10: rejoin + 5
week 11: -4.5
week 12: same

vickidyers

Silver Member
Wow hannata - I have a mahoooosive cat and he weighs 18lbs (I think he needs to go to slimming World too). Your cat must be massive to be 2 stone!!

Mrs big (not anymore) b - I know exactly what you mean. I have lost almost 4 and a half stone now, so I piled loads of my engineering books into a laundry basket on the scales until it read 4 stone 6lb. I was gobsmaked at how heavy it was - I could lift it, but only just.

No wonder I'm walking around so much quicker now and bounce more!

Well done Mrs small B!

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
I've lost around 2 stone now and it's scary to think that's something like 50 blocks of butter/lard that I am no longer carrying around.

ermintrude

Gold Member
I did some shopping tyhe other day and brought it home in a wheelie bag. I couldnt get it up the stairs, it weighed a ton! So when I finally got it up there I weighed it - it was over 2 stone! Ive lost nearly seven, how the hell did I get *myself* up the stairs?! :eek: :confused:

hannata

I can haz cake?
Wow hannata - I have a mahoooosive cat and he weighs 18lbs (I think he needs to go to slimming World too). Your cat must be massive to be 2 stone!!

He's only a year old and hes freaking huge. Once he got to 6/7 months he was bigger than every adult cat in the neighbourhood! He is admittedly a little bit overweight, has a bit of a belly, but hes not morbidly obese by any standards.. just a very long/tall cat :3 i'll post a wee pic when i get back home =P

vickidyers

Silver Member
He's only a year old and hes freaking huge. Once he got to 6/7 months he was bigger than every adult cat in the neighbourhood! He is admittedly a little bit overweight, has a bit of a belly, but hes not morbidly obese by any standards.. just a very long/tall cat :3 i'll post a wee pic when i get back home =P

He sounds a beauty, can't wait for the picture (I'm far too much of a softy when it comes to cats!)

:hijack:Apologies for waffling about heavy cats rather than weight losses!!!! :blahblah:

mrs big b

Gold Member
Sineadsss said:
you ve done really great is your weight loss well done!

week 1 : -3
week 2 : -3
week 3 : same
week 4: -1.5
week 5: sick
week 6: -0.5
week 7: didnt go
week 8: didnt go
week 9: didnt go
week 10: rejoin + 5
week 11: -4.5
week 12: same

mrs big b

Gold Member
hannata said:
its crazy! I weighed my big cat, and he's about 2 stone give or take, not far off what I've lost! It's amazing to think we carried these weights around! xx

Wow 2 stone !!! My cat was 7lb she was tiny sadly she died in February aged 17 :(

mrs big b

Gold Member
vickidyers said:

Mrs big (not anymore) b - I know exactly what you mean. I have lost almost 4 and a half stone now, so I piled loads of my engineering books into a laundry basket on the scales until it read 4 stone 6lb. I was gobsmaked at how heavy it was - I could lift it, but only just.

No wonder I'm walking around so much quicker now and bounce more!

Well done Mrs small B!

Lol another big cat :)
Thanks it's great isn't it can't wait for the rest to come off and have even more energy :)

mrs big b

Gold Member
KittenKat said:
I've lost around 2 stone now and it's scary to think that's something like 50 blocks of butter/lard that I am no longer carrying around.

It's great :) bet you feel really good too well done

mrs big b

Gold Member
ermintrude said:
I did some shopping tyhe other day and brought it home in a wheelie bag. I couldnt get it up the stairs, it weighed a ton! So when I finally got it up there I weighed it - it was over 2 stone! Ive lost nearly seven, how the hell did I get *myself* up the stairs?! :eek: :confused:

7 stone !!! Wow well done you . You must feel a million times better now :) it's amazing how we managed before

mrs big b

Gold Member
hannata said:

Aw looking forward to seeing his pic :)