How did i do it .

mrs big b

Gold Member
Just carried my 3 year old up to bed. Weighed him before he's just on 3 stone he's so heavy I struggle to carry him now . But am thinking how the heck did I manage to carry around the 5st 6.5 I've lost !!!! No wonder I feel sooo much better and no where near as tired lol

you ve done really great is your weight loss well done!

week 1 : -3
week 2 : -3
week 3 : same
week 4: -1.5
week 5: sick
week 6: -0.5
week 7: didnt go
week 8: didnt go
week 9: didnt go
week 10: rejoin + 5
week 11: -4.5
week 12: same

Wow hannata - I have a mahoooosive cat and he weighs 18lbs (I think he needs to go to slimming World too). Your cat must be massive to be 2 stone!!

Mrs big (not anymore) b - I know exactly what you mean. I have lost almost 4 and a half stone now, so I piled loads of my engineering books into a laundry basket on the scales until it read 4 stone 6lb. I was gobsmaked at how heavy it was - I could lift it, but only just.

No wonder I'm walking around so much quicker now and bounce more!

Well done Mrs small B!

I've lost around 2 stone now and it's scary to think that's something like 50 blocks of butter/lard that I am no longer carrying around.

I did some shopping tyhe other day and brought it home in a wheelie bag. I couldnt get it up the stairs, it weighed a ton! So when I finally got it up there I weighed it - it was over 2 stone! Ive lost nearly seven, how the hell did I get *myself* up the stairs?! :eek: :confused:

Wow hannata - I have a mahoooosive cat and he weighs 18lbs (I think he needs to go to slimming World too). Your cat must be massive to be 2 stone!!

He's only a year old and hes freaking huge. Once he got to 6/7 months he was bigger than every adult cat in the neighbourhood! He is admittedly a little bit overweight, has a bit of a belly, but hes not morbidly obese by any standards.. just a very long/tall cat :3 i'll post a wee pic when i get back home =P

He's only a year old and hes freaking huge. Once he got to 6/7 months he was bigger than every adult cat in the neighbourhood! He is admittedly a little bit overweight, has a bit of a belly, but hes not morbidly obese by any standards.. just a very long/tall cat :3 i'll post a wee pic when i get back home =P

He sounds a beauty, can't wait for the picture (I'm far too much of a softy when it comes to cats!)

:hijack:Apologies for waffling about heavy cats rather than weight losses!!!! :blahblah:

Sineadsss said:
you ve done really great is your weight loss well done!

week 1 : -3
week 2 : -3
week 3 : same
week 4: -1.5
week 5: sick
week 6: -0.5
week 7: didnt go
week 8: didnt go
week 9: didnt go
week 10: rejoin + 5
week 11: -4.5
week 12: same

hannata said:
its crazy! I weighed my big cat, and he's about 2 stone give or take, not far off what I've lost! It's amazing to think we carried these weights around! xx

Wow 2 stone !!! My cat was 7lb she was tiny sadly she died in February aged 17 :(

vickidyers said:

Mrs big (not anymore) b - I know exactly what you mean. I have lost almost 4 and a half stone now, so I piled loads of my engineering books into a laundry basket on the scales until it read 4 stone 6lb. I was gobsmaked at how heavy it was - I could lift it, but only just.

No wonder I'm walking around so much quicker now and bounce more!

Well done Mrs small B!

Lol another big cat :)
Thanks it's great isn't it can't wait for the rest to come off and have even more energy :)

KittenKat said:
I've lost around 2 stone now and it's scary to think that's something like 50 blocks of butter/lard that I am no longer carrying around.

It's great :) bet you feel really good too well done

ermintrude said:
I did some shopping tyhe other day and brought it home in a wheelie bag. I couldnt get it up the stairs, it weighed a ton! So when I finally got it up there I weighed it - it was over 2 stone! Ive lost nearly seven, how the hell did I get *myself* up the stairs?! :eek: :confused:

7 stone !!! Wow well done you . You must feel a million times better now :) it's amazing how we managed before

hannata said:

Aw looking forward to seeing his pic :)

Back