How did that happen!

Thank you Katie and good luck to you too

Read on here about 'Green Monster' smoothies so I googled it and had one for breakfast - it was fab and kept me full right til lunch....which was:
leftover risotto
apple & toffee muller yog

Ham cheese & red onion omelette
fab ice lolly 5 syns
french fries 4 syns

Morning sleepymum it a smoothie made with 3 cups of spinach 1 frozen banana cup of milk (I've been using Kara coconut milk) and a small Greek yog (I've used muller vanilla & coconut Greek)
Blend it all together and there's your (nearly) syn free breakfast that is pack full of vitamins, sounds horrible but it's really nice, honest!
Saw it First mentioned in purplebint's diary but got mines from a website called Divascancook - sorry don't know how to put a link in
Hope you get round to trying it

My first update has disappeared so here goes again

Green monster smoothie .5 syn

Alpen & green tea 3 syns
Fish in butter sauce with new pots, carrots, broccoli & peas 4 syns
activia & lemon tea

Off now to Mr T's which is one of my least fav things to do......but on the hunt for a blender for my morning smoothie as it will save me having to wipe down the kitchen tiles each morning :D

Porridge made with water with a swirl of maple syrup 2 syns
Skinny latte hexA

Ham sandwich Hexb
Blueberries
muller light toffee

Chicken stir fry - mushrooms, carrots, red onions & sweetcorn
soya sauce, sesame oil & chilli 4syns
noodles
strawberries meringue nest & light skooshy cream 5syns

Off out again tonight because the blender I got is rubbish - hence the porridge this morning.....

Worked from home today so no excuses for eating rubbish!!

toast with bacon egg & toms hexb
green tea

Baked pot with cheese hexA salad and silver skin onion and beet root, little cheese & chive reduced cal dip 3syns
lemon water
activia raspberry yog

Green tea & 1 finger of a twirl 6syns

Blackbean and chicken (from Iceland) 8 syns
boiled rice

17 syns oops but I really love the blackbean chicken Iceland do

Will be playing angry birds for the rest of the night to take my mind off nibbling, hope it works he he

Been a busy day today but managed to get a new smoothie maker - but then forgot to get spinach.....

Food so far has been
toast and 2 laughing cow
green tea

Warburton thin with 2laughing cow (remainder of hexA) & turkey 5syns
green tea
Slice of WW cake (tiny And not worth the syns) 6syns

Steak, new pots & Parmesan green beans. 2sysns
fab ice lolly 4.5 syns

Over again with my syns buT I suppose it's just an extra 200 cals but it will no doubt tell on the scales tomorrow!
off to a BBQ tomorrow fingers crossed there's options for me to try and incorporate into my plan....we'll see

Just had a lovely breakfast of

Boiled egg
half fat sausage (mattesson) 3.5 syns
beans & toast hexb
green tea

Wont be recording the rest of todays food intake cause we are off to a BBQ and it will be hit and miss ...... But will try hard to skip the vino and breads:eek:

I for got to say I lost half a pound this week....slow but sure

Last edited:
Well done on your loss!!

Enjoy the bbq!! You will get back on track tomorrow!!

Thanks sleepymum, love the name!!!

not been recording my food intake the last few days as a lot going on in the house just now......but I have been sticking to the rules:)

So for today

Dentist first thing-ouch so just a yog for elevenses

Noodle salad & egg
strawberries & pear, can you tell that I'm still frozen!

Alpine 3 syns & green tea, no longer frozen:)

spag bog made SW way (olive oil hex b or is it a, cant remember)
green tea & snack a jacks 5 syns

Off now to have a bath

Toast bacon & toms
lemon water

Apple

Carrot & chickpea Salad & yog (chilli dressing 3syns)

Chicken & curry sauce 5 syns
fab ice lolly 4.5sysns

Alpen & green tea 3syns

Weight losses Must be starting to show one of the girls at work asked me if I was on a diet as I looked like I was loosing weight!! I then went on to rave about SW...now she's thinking about joining a class

2Linda Mcc sausages and beans in toast 4 syns (must check think it 2 per sausage)
Lemon hot water

Homemade lentil soup - lentil pack burst and most of it went in the pan, we will be eating soup forever!
diet coke

For tea tonight I'm having, you guessed it, soup then a frozen gammon joint with honey glaze so don't even know how to syn it but at a guess 5????
sweet pot chips with Cajun spices
Salad as my veg's

No HEA again so might make rice pud for tea to.....we will be well stuffed tonight!

Might even have enough syns left for a little vodka & coke too:)

Back