how did you decide on goal?

Hi all,

How did you decide on your goal weight? I've just popped mine on after talking with the leader at 10% but I know I have at least another 3 st after that to lose too.

Did you all put a smaller, more achievable goal, to start or put the full whack on?

Sorry if this has been asked before x

My ultimate goal is to lose 3.5 stone. That leaves my just at the top end 'normal' weight for my height. Until I start to get a bit closer I don't know if I will go all the way or not. I want to be a comfortable size 12 but as I can't really remember the last time I was there I don't know how much weight that is.

As 3.5 stone will take me at least a year to achieve I'm going to do mini targets along the way. First one is to lose a stone by end of May. When I get there I'll set myself another one for summer or my birthday.

I like having a mini target as it's a lot easier to aim for and seems very achievable from where I am now.

Zoe
x

I've set mine at 9stone 3 as it brings me to the middle of the healthy weight range for my height. Also when I was 10stone 7 before I felt as though I had about a stone to go, as I was just feeling my size 16 jeans getting baggy. I'd like to be a size 12 ideally at would settle for a 14 as I have quite wide hips.

I'm not sure if that will be my exact final target and think I may need to re-evaluate once I get closer, but that's where i'm aiming for now.

Best of luck everyone x

I've set mine at 9stone 3 as it brings me to the middle of the healthy weight range for my height. Also when I was 10stone 7 before I felt as though I had about a stone to go, as I was just feeling my size 16 jeans getting baggy. I'd like to be a size 12 ideally at would settle for a 14 as I have quite wide hips.

I'm not sure if that will be my exact final target and think I may need to re-evaluate once I get closer, but that's where i'm aiming for now.

Best of luck everyone x

I have set mine at 10st 7lbs as it is about in the middle of my healthy weight range.

I've opted for 9 stone but might allow myself to go down to 8.5 depending on how i feel if and when I get there.
I haven't been 9 stone since I was about 19 and I'd really really like to feel as good as I did then :)

I've set mine for 9st 7 as I maintained at that or lower for ten - fifteen years. I'm only 5ft 2ins and didn't want to set it lower as I wanted a target that's realistic for me to maintain.

Still struggling with this one tbh! I am 5'10" tall and want to be a size 12. Having said this I have got into size 12 shorts today, but think they really are nearer a 14 as non of my other size 12 stuff fits me yet! I am now 11st 6lbs (will hopefully be less tomorrow) so am thinking of setting target to 10st 10lbs. Will see what my c says. I only lose very slowly so am expecting to be still doing s w for some time.

Back