how did you decide what weight??

eyesdontlie

Hi just wondering how you decided on your goal weight? if I went with my BMI mine would be 9.5st but that is way too small for me so I have decided that I would be happy at 10.5st and that would take me to a size 10/12 x

That's a good question..,

I asked my self numerous times while I was my biggest what weight would I be happy at... My answer was 14st so my goal was that...

It was no where near my ideal weight which is 11 stone, and to be honest I still don't want to be 11 stone...

This time after a break if 18ish months I only want to get to 13 stone... This is because although I was a size 14 at 14 stone some clothes were tight still... So my main goal this time is all 14s fitting properly...

I've had a few friends take there weight loss to the extreme and that's just not for me...

Ask yourself the question now, if you didn't know much about lipotrim, what would you like to lose... Most people chose no where near BMI ideal weight...

Good luck, we can all do this...

I went with my BMI because I realised that I havent had a 'heathly' BMI since I was 6 years old!! If I get down there and put a few pounds on when I refeed I wont be too bothered. I know that the loss would put me at a size 10 and if I can maintain a 12 for the rest of my life I will be very very happy with that x

amanda105 talks sense :)

go with what your comfortable with, not bmi. i just want to be 12stone. which is still in the overweight part of bmi for me, but id be comfy at that. choose a weight u can keep up to and stick to instead of a skinny figure where u cant eat and know u'll break it and put weight on. x

Ten stone on lfr/ refeed/mait then the last stone at weight watchers or sw. I went for nine stone because it's nearer to my ideal weight and bmi for my height I could go lower but that's so far off I'm happy with nine - I'll see when I get there I guess!!
Besides nine st would make me lighter than I've been in a very long time and since I'm going for it would rather go for it in a big way!!!

Was wondering about this too. My starting weight is 15 st 11 1/2 and my bmi says something daft like 8st!! I think I'd like to lose a couple of stones first and then take it from there. TBH at under 14 stones I'd be a lot less than I can remember being as an adult!

My ideal BMI says I should be 13st 10lbs ( I am 6' 2") which is totally ludicrous - I would look like a stick insect!!. I currently weigh 16st and I am going to stop at 15st - as it is I look like a shadow of my former self and I am also starting to look haggard. So sod the BMI - mine has gone down from 54 to 29 so far so whatever happens that is a major major step change.

Hmm, just checked and to be a healthy BMI I should be between 98 and 135 lbs!!! 98 POUNDS !! If I weighed that I'd think I was desperately ill. The lightest I can ever remember being was 10 st 13 lb when i was about 10, so that's 153 lb? I know that's still very overweight but maybe I should just aim for that. I think if I thought about it too hard I'd give up now!

Aim for what you feel comfortable with. It helps to set interim goals if youre not sure, then when you start to feel comfortable set a final goal that is not much further to go. That way you will know if you feel happy and the goal doesnt feel massive. I did it this way 10 years ago when I did slimming world, it was much easier for me to accept the journey I was on, because the goal never felt very far away. If you set interims and a final goal (or lots of interims) it can sometimes (not for everyone I know as I have set final goal this time) feel like there is such a long way to go even if you are meeting the interim goal xx Ultimately I think everyones goal should be to feel happy with themselves xxx

I'm the same, wont be going with the BMI - decided just to judge it depending on how I look and feel in my clothes when I start to lose a bit :)

Back