• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How did you discover Minimins?

I will succeed!!!
I stumbled across this site on chance. I was looking for a syn value for a salad dressing but couldn't find it on the SW website, so googled it. It brought up a thread here about syn values in salad dressings and ta-da...I stumbled on this amazing place.

So, just wondering how you all found it? Were you seeking additional support in your SW journey or was it by chance?

xoxox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I was trying to find membership WW vs SW and googled it, and minimims came up.
I didn't get my answer and still don't know but the think SW being the key word brought it up. I liked it and joined!
Does anyone know how many members there are in SW throughout UK?

henna!

I can do this............
I googled syn value for twiglets! Cam up with minimins so i joined up! Best thing ive done this place is a god send!!

BaysideJ

Starting over
some lovely person put a link to minimins on the Martin Lewis forum - Money Saving Expert(a slimming world section on there I think). I found this and haven't really been back there since for SW info. It's a great site for getting bargains and advice though so it's worth getting the weekly email from them- I get lots of bargain meals out etc.

Same for me Charlotte, glad I was nosey now though as this place is fab:D

I was searching for Scan Bran recipes and found this. I'm SO glad I did, I'd be lost without it now - but would get a lot more things done!!!

I was googling SW online forums and up popped minis x