How did you discover Minimins?

I will succeed!!!
I stumbled across this site on chance. I was looking for a syn value for a salad dressing but couldn't find it on the SW website, so googled it. It brought up a thread here about syn values in salad dressings and ta-da...I stumbled on this amazing place.

So, just wondering how you all found it? Were you seeking additional support in your SW journey or was it by chance?

xoxox

I think Mini sent me an invite when it was first opened as i used to be on Discovery health so i am an old timer lol

I was trying to find membership WW vs SW and googled it, and minimims came up.
I didn't get my answer and still don't know but the think SW being the key word brought it up. I liked it and joined!
Does anyone know how many members there are in SW throughout UK?

I googled syn value for twiglets! Cam up with minimins so i joined up! Best thing ive done this place is a god send!!

some lovely person put a link to minimins on the Martin Lewis forum - Money Saving Expert(a slimming world section on there I think). I found this and haven't really been back there since for SW info. It's a great site for getting bargains and advice though so it's worth getting the weekly email from them- I get lots of bargain meals out etc.

I Googled "pictures of men in tiny white undies"... And then, about 3 hours later, I got bored with looking at the pictures and Googled "Slimming World Forums" instead.

Same for me Charlotte, glad I was nosey now though as this place is fab:D

I was searching for Scan Bran recipes and found this. I'm SO glad I did, I'd be lost without it now - but would get a lot more things done!!!

I was googling SW online forums and up popped minis x

Back