How did you discover Minimins?

I was googling slimming world recipes and MM came up and the rest is history x

I just found Minimins by chance, looking up SW. I'm so glad I found it, I couldn't manage without it now, and all of you of course!

I Googled "pictures of men in tiny white undies"... And then, about 3 hours later, I got bored with looking at the pictures and Googled "Slimming World Forums" instead.

:rotflmao:

Googled for SW recipes and landed here, thank gawd!

Much like many, I was looking for any online support for SW-ers! I used to use the WW forum when I did WW years back and I like being part of an online community of people in the same boat.
Then I found a SW thread on MoneySavingExpert, but didn't use it that regularly as it was just one thread and hard to keep up with.
A bit more searching et voila. One look here, signed up immediately, never turned back!

When I discovered Slimming World don't have their own forums I went googling for one and found this. Has been a godsend ever since :D

good old google for me, can't remember what i was looking for its been that long ago, found this site, love it, so i've stuck around

xxx

Ooooh the secret was outed by someone at my class tonight! Wonder how many will sign up!

What would we do without Google eh?

;)

x

Back