how did you pick your user name

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I know that some are a bit obvious like mine, i'm Tara and i am 40 (only for another couple of weeks)

It is my star sign and birth year. Wish I was more adventurous!

I've had this username for agessss since I was 15 :D not on this forum like, on other things :)

angel <cuz I so am ;)
becki <my name
27 < birth date (27/05/1989)

Mine is my husband's nickname for me, not because I think I'm particularly lovely.:p

ooo sooo embarrassing......was trying to think of a name for another forum years ago.
my friend suggested lurverick because...heres the embarrassing bit.....im a mad rick astley fan and have been since 1987..i love him! so lurverick.
and its stuck with me ever since.

oh dear...i shall shuffle off now....haha!!!

ooo sooo embarrassing......was trying to think of a name for another forum years ago.
my friend suggested lurverick because...heres the embarrassing bit.....im a mad rick astley fan and have been since 1987..i love him! so lurverick.
and its stuck with me ever since.

oh dear...i shall shuffle off now....haha!!!

gosh we need to award prizes for this catagory and i think that you could win the funniest or cheesiest, now altogether ladies
"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you".

trophy.gif

hehehe thanks hun! im now sat here chuckling away.....and also sadly pleased that you didnt reply...who? hahaha!

I used to love the band "new found glory" and kiss me was one of there songs i used to bop around to when i was younger.
and my other alias is seziexx

it comes from when my little bro was young and he couldnt say my name (sarah-louise) so it used to end up like sarise so it just developed into to sezie!

I would really like it if everyone responded to this thread, as I am very puzzled by some of the user names.

I couldn't use just my real name because it was already in use, so mine is a combination of name and initial.

well... I was rather drunk at a family 'do' :whistle: many years ago and telling my young nephew a tale about some of the things his dad (my brother) and the rest of us used to get up to.

It went something like this....
"well...yer dad, auntie Hazel, auntie Sandra, uncle Dave and auntie Me were *blah blah blah..."

I now have 9 (grown up) nieces & nephews who all still call me AUNTIE ME!!

Daft I know!! :ignore:

well... I was rather drunk at a family 'do' :whistle: many years ago and telling my young nephew a tale about some of the things his dad (my brother) and the rest of us used to get up to.

It went something like this....
"well...yer dad, auntie Hazel, auntie Sandra, uncle Dave and auntie Me were *blah blah blah..."

I now have 9 (grown up) nieces & nephews who all still call me AUNTIE ME!!

Daft I know!! :ignore:

Aww thats cute!!! When i was little i couldnt say laura (one of my nans names) so i called her nanny cats as she had like 5 cats! and my brother used to call her nanny no teeths and she used to wear dentures!!!

My other nan nanny ivy is called nanny alfie by the children i look after as she has a dog called alfie and they think im calling her alfie not ivy!! lol!

2 words Phillip Glennister phwoarr!!

LMAO I love it!!! I loved Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes :D was disappointed with the final episode of Ashes to Ashes though :confused:

I've been trinity_bleu since I was 18! Based is on Trinity off of the Matrix and the fact I'd have taken the blue pill as I'm a scaredy cat.

Because that was my starting weight :)

Now each time I type out my new weight after weigh in each week, I start to type 10st10lbs but then have to go back and correct myself, it's a bloody wonderful feeling! Would have used my real name but really don't want my friends and family "accidentally stumbling" across my posts, as has happened before :( xxx

i wish id thought of that before i chose my name! my mums best friend is now on SW and i really dont want her to find this site (mean i know!) because i know ive been *****ing on about my mum a lot and i think she'd be upset.

now i feel even worse :cry:

Back