how did you pick your user name

I actually live in Cornwall and I'm built like a racing bean!!! :8855:...

....not really! I live in Devon and I'm currently a Dumpling, or I was when I started back in October! May change to Devon_Delight when I get to target - what do you think? xxx

Hehe :p i think you definately should change it!

Mine is not very original..Im called Hannah or Han and thought I'd add a z to spice it up!

mine is an old nickname from when I first come online and started using forums

rosie - because I always used to blush when I was spoken to by anyone - even my teachers at school called me it
and because rosie was always taken and I just want everyone to get along peacefully I added peace

and hence rosiepeace came along :)

Aww my daughter is called Rosie, love that name :)
Mine is gonnagetslim.........cause I am gonna get slim :D

Mine because I have always horses and bred them for the last 45 years.

Used to live and breath them

Husband says it is because I am a game filly, up for anything..........NOT !!!!

horses.gif

Well when I was stationed in Germany we used to call the Dutch "cloggies" :whoopass:
Anyway I married one and even became one myself :eek:

Mine is from my email addy, ive had it for over 15 years. I used to be angelkim75 on a lot of forums but my halo slipped a while ago :p

Kimi_ my name is kimberly and my sister used to call me Kimi
31_ what hotmail offered me when i signed up all those years ago cos angelkim75 was gone......

Helen is my real name, and I added the "Lady" part in honour of a character in one of my favourite series of books - the "Callahans" series by Spider Robinson has a character called Lady Sally who kicks some serious arse :D

newely divorced!! hence "misss" not a mrs!! hehe

Back