how different is the new ee?

nettleboo

Hi im rejoining in January and wanted too resume the green plan im veggie but its going or already gone. Can anyone one tell me the difference with the new ee i like green for the two hebs i only had one hea a day. Is it still one hea+b a day on ee? Is pasta rice and potatoes limited weighed etc i could get on board with that being limited. Any advice please i really want too succeed this time

Hi, I don't know about the new plan but am veggie and do green days. I do SW online. I am going to stick to the green days as they were - I have lost a stone and a half in 8 weeks! That rate of weight loss is good enough for me!

I really hope they keep the green days on the online diary as I find filling this in really useful even after 8 weeks! From what I've read on this forum green days won't be going - they just won't be a priority. Extra Easy will be pushed.

Sounds to me as though EE won't be changing much - so if Green does go then you will lose your extra HexB. EE SP will limit the carbs - it will be a bit like red - you will be able to do it as a vegetarian, just as you can currently do red. your "P" foods will be limited though to pulses, eggs, quorn and yoghurt (I am guessing this list to some extent). The "S" foods will be the current super free but not bananas or blueberries (and some other things currently super free). You will then get two Hex Bs but this will not include cheese as is currently on the green plan. Disclaimer - this is all based on second hand information from the changes to plan thread - probably worth looking at that yourself.

Just discovered - no yogurt on ee sp

Back