How do I add 'shinys' please?

TwinkleToes2day

Silver Member
Hi :wavey:
Please could someone tell me how to add my awards to my signature?
I tried to use the method in FAQs for newbies, several times, but got no image :(
Thanks ;)

Hi if you look under sw off topic there is a sticky called stickers, i followed this and found it quite easy to follow.

Thanks JoC. Will go take a peek ;)

Hello again

I've just had a look and I'm not seeing any of the images, just little coloured squares ?!?!
:confused:

Hello again

I've just had a look and I'm not seeing any of the images, just little coloured squares ?!?!
:confused:

Hi hun, I found that too! The pictures had dissapeared when I tried to add mine. What I did was, I found the one that I needed by going through the pages and followed the same instructions. If you find the sticker in somebody else's siggy then the instructions are the same.

Hope this helps! xx

Hi hun, I found that too! The pictures had dissapeared when I tried to add mine. What I did was, I found the one that I needed by going through the pages and followed the same instructions. If you find the sticker in somebody else's siggy then the instructions are the same.

Hope this helps! xx

Thanks so much Caroline82 :D The hunt is on ;)

Sorry to sound dim, but does it matter what colour they are?
x

Sorry to sound dim, but does it matter what colour they are?
x

I dont think so, I didn't know they were in different colours!!! I've only achievd my first 1/2st so far and I've only seen that in pink!
If they do different colours Id pick whichever is your favourite :D Good luck with your hunt! xxx

Thanks again Caroline82 :D
I got a 3kg one from SW online & it's pink, but I found a blue one on someone's signature ;) Just need to find a 6kg one now ;)
thanks for your help, i've been looking for days.
I see you have 2 body magic awards, awesome. I need to get more exercise but have knee & feet problems so am limited to how much I can do :sigh: Annoying. I used to be so fit too :(
May get better the lighter I get fingers xed ;)
x

I did it! :D
I'm easily pleased ;)

Yay!!! Well done on achieving them, they look fab! xx

Thanks for all your Caroline82 :D

twinkle - I think you have posted stones ones lovely ;o)

hey giraffegirl :D

They are kg ones hun, from SW on-line. They 'deal' in kg where as on here it's pounds. Confusing I know ;)
x

Back