1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I count Cal??

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Off Topic & Chit Chat' started by Twinrix, 21 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Twinrix

Twinrix Well-Known Member

Easy I use this ...

[​IMG]

It shows the weight directly from the food I put in the bowl and it's just to do the math.
    Weight in gr x cal per 100gr (look at the package declaration) / 100 = your calories for today

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. juliea64

juliea64 Member

I use my fitness pal and I find it brilliant, I does all the work for you

4. systema

systema Well-Known Member

Type into Google and it is easy - no calculations.

180 gms apple into google - straight away it comes back with 94 cals.

Have a laminated sheet with all my portions on it with weight and cal amount.

My usual portion of - say broccoli - I have 150gms. Sheet says 150gms Broccoli = 52 cals.

Always have a pad next to scales and write EVERYTHING down.

Start with daily calories allowed at top of page and deduct as I go along so I know how many left for the rest of the day.

5. Twinrix

Twinrix Well-Known Member

I like that tip. I'll try it next week

6. I've just downloaded My Fitness Pal and I think its a fabulous tool for counting cals!