• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do i get thighs like beyonce?

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LOL, and a gorgeously toned flat stomach..

After i shift 6lbs (taking me to target- 3) i really want to get to work on getting a kick ass body! .. part of me thinks i could have lost and toned at the same time, but its impossible for me to loose a sausage if i even touch some weights so i chose to loose wieght first..

i go swimming 1-2 a week and do aquafit, is this going to tone me?

i want a kick ass body, like the ones you see in the movie :) but i dont want to lose my curves? i just want my curvs to be firm LOL

how do i do that whilst avoiding the gym (and opening my purse.. too much?) lol xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
S: 16st5lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have no idea, but I would like Beyonces body too!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I know what doesn't work... having a baby... that did NO favours for my figure lol.

Ummmmm swimming is meant to be good for all over toning I think. Don't know what else to suggest!!? Xx

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
gym ball - stick it behind you back and roll down a wall so you are sitting on an 'imaginary chair'.... hold for as long as you can - squeeze ya ass and repeat! feel the burn!!! ;) xxx

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
S: 24st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 7st0lb(29.17%)
Don't see what is so good about her thighs, very overrated imo!

But I would vote for swimming if you want to tone your muscles gently :)

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
See if her is a Zumba class near you - it is brilliant for burning calories (up to 450 in an hour!) and your doing Beyonce style dancing so your working your waist, legs etc - and it's brilliant fun too!