How do i get thighs like beyonce?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
LOL, and a gorgeously toned flat stomach..

After i shift 6lbs (taking me to target- 3) i really want to get to work on getting a kick ass body! .. part of me thinks i could have lost and toned at the same time, but its impossible for me to loose a sausage if i even touch some weights so i chose to loose wieght first..

i go swimming 1-2 a week and do aquafit, is this going to tone me?

i want a kick ass body, like the ones you see in the movie :) but i dont want to lose my curves? i just want my curvs to be firm LOL

how do i do that whilst avoiding the gym (and opening my purse.. too much?) lol xxx

Have no idea, but I would like Beyonces body too!

I know what doesn't work... having a baby... that did NO favours for my figure lol.

Ummmmm swimming is meant to be good for all over toning I think. Don't know what else to suggest!!? Xx

gym ball - stick it behind you back and roll down a wall so you are sitting on an 'imaginary chair'.... hold for as long as you can - squeeze ya ass and repeat! feel the burn!!! ;) xxx

See if her is a Zumba class near you - it is brilliant for burning calories (up to 450 in an hour!) and your doing Beyonce style dancing so your working your waist, legs etc - and it's brilliant fun too!

Back