Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do i know if my daily amount changes?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Suzanne262, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Suzanne262

Suzanne262 Full Member

Hi,

I've noticed some threads saying that some people have gone down to 26 points a day or even 20. I know its only my 1st week but how do i know if my points go down at all anytime during this diet as i dont go to the meetings as can't afford until after xmas x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baby-belle

Baby-belle Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If you have the app or online it changes automatically mine has just changes to 26 I am 9.11

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Who's said their points have gone to 20??? Thats no way correct. Either someone is wrong or lying. I thought 26pp is the new lowest amount you can have daily??

5. Suzanne262

Suzanne262 Full Member

Does it get lower with the more weight you lose, so that you can still lose weight?

6. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

It does get lower but 26 is the minimum you can be on x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.