how do i lose it where i want to lose it....my belly??!!

I have a couple of questions...

Well, weigh in was last night and i lost another 1.5lbs! So, i'm still on target for my holidays. I sooo need to do this as i have a pile of lovely holiday clothes which i can't fit into anymore and theres no way i'm buying new bigger ones. So, i'll either still be overweight and have to go around naked:D....or I can lose the rest of the flab and wear all my nice summery stuff in the Dom Rep!

I'm a bit panicky about whether I'll lose it all now and i also seem to have lost it from places that i wasn't that worried about. my face has thinned down and my legs and boobs are getting smaller, when for me i just want to lose my big pot belly and chubby arms!

So i'm putting it to you girls in the hope you'll have some experience....What do you think? Any idea whether this will balance out with time? (or will I be flat chested with skinny legs, a fat belly and beefy arms :cry:) i'm also worried about saggy tummy skin....

I have a wee question for you all; what do you think about how I should use my points allowance? I was eating less than my allowance every day for the first couple of weeks and the weight was falling off but now i'm sticking closer to my points each day, or saving them for the weekend, and my weight seems to be coming off more slowly.

I know WW tell you to eat all your allowance but i'm not sure yet what works best for me....would really like to know what you all think?

N xx

Oh ps. this one's for starlight. Have you tried Nicolas Feullatte champagne? I like it more than moet. if you haven't tried it i recommend it. And another wee tip from one bubbly fan to another - I have just discovered Lidl do a fab champagne for £15. It's really nice and even comes in a very pretty bottle. i'm told by a wine buff colleague that its good qaulity and should sell for about £30! :party0036:

Back