Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do I syn this exactly?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Maximus, 3 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I have just made a cheese & onion flan (SW style of course) without pastry.

I made it with onions (free) sweated in fry light butter (free) 2 eggs (free) 140g reduced fat cheddar (approx 3 Hex A's worth) and 300ml of semi-skimmed milk (just over 1 HexA there too).

So should I just dive it into 6 portions (for example) counting each as 1 Hex A (or 2 if I wanted to make sure).

or

Should I just syn the milk & cheese and divide the amount of syns by each portion of flan?

It was just something I "needed to make" lol and it looks so tempting. Any idea of the approximate syn value.

Please note there should have been much more cheese that what I used but that was all the healthy stuff I had left;)

Any advice on the best way to count it. I can manage the eating bit without problem:p

Steve

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Allie - I can enjoy a slice of that rather than a packet of crisps or other similar syn value. Thus saving HEX A's for cereal/drinks etc.

Brill!

Steve

4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Hi Allie - just re-read this last bit. I actually synned the values as I had loads left (I had divided into 8 pieces and had two! - counted as 7 syns)

Regarding the last line, can you use points instead of a HEX A (or B) and if so, how many?

Did that make sense?

5. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Thanks again Allie:)

Very useful for extra easy days when I can add an extra HEX for 6 syns.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.