How do ppl cope on 26 pp a day?

madkoi

As my title says, How do people cope having 26 propoints a day?

I have so far lost 1stone 4lbs this year & very near my goal. I have increased my exercise from zero to 2-3 times a week, as of last week so I am yet to see the benefits! I typically use all my weeklies as an extention of my dailies just to get by!

What are typical things ppl eat?

Hi :) iam on 26 a day and to be honest its not that hard for me I used to take 29per day but changed it as I kept staying the same weight though at this time i wasn't doing exercise like now I do 15mins of cardio 5times a week and it seems to be working as I've lost 1st 6lbs in 11weeks :) you'll see the difference with excercising!

A typical day for me is- some cornflakes for brekkie.

Lunch- WW soup, with 1 or 2 slices of white bread.

Dinner- WW frozen meal or some mash,gammon and veg.

Snack- packet of WW crisps, WW mini chocolate Roll and sometimes a hand full of grapes.
Not really into fruit lol.

So that's roughly what a day is like for me! I don't like to use my weeklies till the wkend as my partner and I like to have a chinese take away every saturday :).

Emma xx

im on 26 pp a day, i used my weeklys on top too, so an xtra 7 each day. lost 8lb in my first week, loving it xx

well im no expert because im new and im on a stupidly high ammount of points so its alot more flexible for me rright now but.. guessing the trick is start each meal with free veg and fruit and build from there.. the asda piri piri or cajun chicken in the foil tin with the fresh meat is only 10 points... its easy enough to share with someone else...so 5 points and then fill with squash and swede chips(mounded up) and salad...huge plate of food for 5 points...same as breakfast do an omlette..save on points using just the whites.... fill with mushrooms etc... have a free soup and save your points for tea....sounds easier for me but its so easy to cut back if you have to my best friend on any diet is jelly im sure it would be low points x

madkoi said:
As my title says, How do people cope having 26 propoints a day?

I have so far lost 1stone 4lbs this year & very near my goal. I have increased my exercise from zero to 2-3 times a week, as of last week so I am yet to see the benefits! I typically use all my weeklies as an extention of my dailies just to get by!

What are typical things ppl eat?

Are you eating exercise points? If ur exercising a lot MIT be worth using some. When I exercise I normally use half of them if I don't I don't loose... I no everyone is different but it's worth a try. For food try to use as many filling & healthy opinions as you can it will fill you up more x

Are you eating exercise points? If ur exercising a lot MIT be worth using some. When I exercise I normally use half of them if I don't I don't loose... I no everyone is different but it's worth a try. For food try to use as many filling & healthy opinions as you can it will fill you up more x

I have increased my exercise n feeling really hungry this week do been eating back my points will wait to see at weigh in how this affects my lose.

Some days I could eat my 26 points, all my weeklies and anything and everything and then other days I have points left over as I am full and cant eat all of them!

guessing the trick is start each meal with free veg and fruit and build from there.. the asda piri piri or cajun chicken in the foil tin with the fresh meat is only 10 points... its easy enough to share with someone else...so 5 points and then fill with squash and swede chips(mounded up) and salad...huge plate of food for 5 points...same as breakfast do an omlette..save on points using just the whites.... fill with mushrooms etc... have a free soup and save your points for tea....sounds easier for me but its so easy to cut back if you have to my best friend on any diet is jelly im sure it would be low points x
Thanks for all the comments. I have really gone off the rails recently & I dont know why considering im so close to my goal! Crazy isnt it!
I am gonna try the Healthy & filling option this week & see if that changes my results! defo good to increase fruit & veg at every meal! I definately do feel more hungry after exercising so will look at using half those points on food!

I reached my goal not so long ago and I was doin exercise 5-6 times a week running upto 25k a week.
26 is pretty easy to get by with my big this was fill up on the free fruit and veg it does help eases the hunger during the day.
I would always get my three main meals a day and still make sure I kept 2or3 pp left to hav dat treat at the end of the evening..

Keep up the good work, keep going all this hard work will pay off. We al go through these stages but keep at it.. The reward of reaching that goal is amazing.. :)

Trishk

this was really helpful!! i soon have to move onto 26 points from 29 points per day and was wondering if it will feel like that much of a difference. thankyou :) x

Im on 27pp a day and I don't really ever use my weeklies ....

Breakfast - cereal bar/cup tea/fruit - so 3/4pp

Lunch - soup/ yogurt/ fruit/ - 6-8pp

Tea - frozen ww meal with veg of some sort do -7/8pp

Snacks - quavers, sf jelly, low fat cheese string - 4pp

Typrical day .....

This morning iv had a cereal bar 3pp yogurt 1pp cup tea 1pp

Back