Step 1 Sole Source how do u eat urs.....?

Hey folks....

Just wondered if there was any set way or rota of having ur shakes/soups on sole source?
Do U do one in the morning then lunch and dinner or can you have them when U like?
The reason im asking is that with my job its quite easy for me to go to work in the morning without breakfast and then not actually let anything (except diet coke or coffee) pass my lips til night time. Not at all big or clever I understand but 1. If I power through without starting to eat, then I genuinely won't feel hungry until I do, and 2. Sometimes I just don't have the time.

N xxxxx

I think it is a question of having them as and when you need them, however, be careful I find if I leave a big gap I can feel really ill (I think it is related to low blood sugar) and literally feel like I will keel over, get all sweaty and shaky. It has happened twice when I have forgotten to bring a shake and then tried to last until I got home. I now religiously make sure I always have something with me just in case as it is just not worth the risk. At work I always try and have a tetra or bar (tetras fill me up better) as they don't involve effort.

You also need to be careful that you do have the three packs, if you leave them all until night time you may find you just aren't hungry and start leaving the odd ones out and then you won't get your nutrients.

I agree with chlo, its really important to get the 3 products and the water drank/eaten. I have also found I can feel really ruff if I forget. The cartons and bars are filling and good for in a rush.
I know what you mean about the hunger though. I don't really get hungry till lunch time. So I have one then, but then I find I'm starving all the time.

Drinking a shake seems to kick of my hunger. So if I could I would wait, but I know its not healthy. I have been having a shake with coffee in it in the mornings now. A soup or another shake with coffee for lunch, then i'm on ss+ so I have the + part. At night that leaves me with a bar to have as a pudding/supper. Next week I will get mix a mouse as well :D

I carry a bottle of water with me at all times, though i keep loosing them. so I drink loads, does mean I spend half my day in the loo though lol

Back