how do you control your urges????

Oooh just remembered I kept a cutting from Slimming World mag with low syn chocolate so there is lots of choice:

Bournville / Dairy Milke (under 99 calories) - 5 syns (mint chip one is 4.5)
Snack Size Galaxy Ripple - 4.5 syns
Boot Shapers Crispy Caramel Bar - 5 syns
Freddo!!! - 5.5 syns (with caramel 5 syns)
Snack size Crunchie - 6.5 syns
Snack size Chunky Aero - 5.5
Animal Bar - 5 syns
Milky Way - 5.5 syns
Chomp - 5.5 syns
Boots Shapers Cool Mint Nougat & Dark Choc Bae - 4 syns
Fudge - 6 syns

Mmmmm lots of choice!! Can't buy it in thought because if I know it's in the house I'll crave it big time. Will make it my treat if I walk to shop for it - bit of body magic and a treat ;)

xxx

oooooo FUDGE !!!! :p

Bournville / Dairy Milke (under 99 calories) - 5 syns (mint chip one is 4.5)mmmmmmmmm what size bar tho? lol

god this talk of choccie isnt helping me :cry: lol x

Bournville / Dairy Milke (under 99 calories) - 5 syns (mint chip one is 4.5)mmmmmmmmm what size bar tho? lol

god this talk of choccie isnt helping me :cry: lol x
They are about the same length as the normal ones but much much thinner - enough to cure some choccy cravings!!

I had to laugh at the title. I was going to reply 'cold showers'. :)

In my slimming world life though Marks and Spencer's sugar free butterscotch has saved me from the 9 o' clock munchies on many an occasion. They are yum.

First i have a glass of water, and i have enough free food to ease my cravings, normally slimming world chips do it for me with a runny egg to dip into, x

Well we are aloud them! Remember we arnt deprived lol... what do u usually spend your syns on then? xx
i will normally treat myself to a 2 finger kit kat, then maybe the rest on tomato ketchup, some colslaw if im having a salad. i never really use 15 a day. suppose i should think about how to use them better to benefit

:) hiya, i have the same probs but my munchies start a good week before as the hormones build up...ive started taking evening primrose oil tabs...well back in sept last yr...i find they help but if you stop taking them-as i did- the munchies come back quite quickly :sigh: so not sure if its a placebo effect lol

I just have to make sure when i feel like that that i use my sins to allow myself to have a proper fried egg...or the odd slice of full sized bread and marg/marmalade..or any sinned food i fancy and will absolutley die if i dont have right now!! lol...like chels said we are allowed anything within the framework of the plan!

when hormones strike i try to avoid choccie tho as the combination isnt good for me anymore...even a hi lite can set me off craving lol...oh and dunno who said bout bananas but think i may try it lol

Dont know if you know.. but my mum has to take all sorts of tablets with oil in for her bones and they are syned xxx

on days like these i fill up on carbs.

something like:

BREAKFAST: beans on toast
LUNCH: jacket potato with homemade coleslaw and cheese
DINNER: pasta bolognaise (with quorn mince)....i'd make loads so if i got the urge to eat in the evening i could heat some more up to fill myself up!

and the rest of my syns on a MiniMilk binge!

Options mint hot choc - make half with he/a of milk and half water makes it more creamy. yum!

Back