1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you cook yours......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by loughpet, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. loughpet

loughpet Full Member

I am a after a lovely EE tea and it was scrumptious !! Had the most delicious steak ever !! Was just wondering how you all cook yours.

I had a lovely sirloin . First i turned my oven on to 220 and put a baking tray in . Then I heat my frying pan to really hot before blasting in frylight . Then I throw in my onions and mushrooms as I don't know why but I think they stop the steak from sticking . I cook the steak for a minute or two in the really hot pan turning once or twice. Then i transfer everthing into the oven keeping it up high. This makes a deliciously tender steak. I had this this eve with sw chips and peas and it was lovely ........:)

How do you cook yours ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have mine rare with some steak seasoning on it. I made the steak sauce which was in the magazine the other month and it was lovely. I was really surprised at how tasty it was.
    I cook onions very slowly in some soy sauce as it caramelises them. I also have sw chips, petit pois and some corn on the cob.

Who says sw is a diet....pah! :flirt2:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.