How do you deal with drunk people when you're sober?

Vickie_L

Silver Member
As of tomorrow me and my husband have 8 friends coming over to go camping until Monday. As you can imagine this is going to involve being p!ssed up for 6 days, with barbeques etc. The food I'm really not bothered about. But how the hell am I going to cope with loads of people being drunk and I'm sitting drinking water? No doubt they will be drinking till 4 or 5 in the morning and I normally pass out at midnight if I'm not drinking! lol

I had thought about getting drunk one night just to join in but have seriously thought it to be a bad idea so have decided against it.

Shall I water everyones drink down so they don't get that p!ssed? LOL

I have been a bartender for a long time now, constantly have to put up with drunk people when sober...Also done CD on and off so have been in your shoes.

Best way to deal with it is to join in with the laughs, don't feel sorry for yourself, and remind them in the morning of everything they have done :D:D:D

Get some sparkly water, a nice plastic cup thing, and some straws - makes you feel like you're actually having a treat.

Have a BRILLIANT time xxx

please dont drink, drinking alcohol whilst in ketosis is v. dangerous even fatal!
just think you will be able to remember everything in the morning and wake up with a clear head x

It's going to be a tough one Vickie, but you can do it :D. Think of how good you will feel afterwards.
I hope you have a great time.I love camping :D

Thanks blue. I guess I will just have to change my attitude about not drinking and not feel like I'm being punished! LOL

I won't missy. I'd already got my head around the fact that I'm not going to. I will just have to amuse myself by getting them to do things whilst drunk that they wouldn't normally and then taking pictures! lol

It's going to be a tough one Vickie, but you can do it :D. Think of how good you will feel afterwards.
I hope you have a great time.I love camping :D

Aww thanks hun. I do too. When I can eat barbeque and drink. LOL At least this will be a new experience.

We aren't going far either so if I get bored I'll just come home and annoy you lot on here! ha

Aww thanks hun. I do too. When I can eat barbeque and drink. LOL At least this will be a new experience.

We aren't going far either so if I get bored I'll just come home and annoy you lot on here! ha

You are more than welcome to annoy me ;). Hope the weather stays fine for you,

Get a few peoples mobile numbers from minis and text all weekend. It has helped me out of some sticky situations

xxxx

I have been in that position when I didn't drink, just remember to join in with all the laughs, you won't even think about the drink!! Best thing is you will wake up fresh in the morning lol.

True true, I just LOVE getting p!ssed.

Oh well, my fault I ate ***** for 28 years. My fault i have to starve myself. Whoa is me *does dramatic stance*

LOL

SLAP EM!!! Lmao:D

I'd go with the camera and take lots of photos of them!!!! Also being bright and breezy the next morning will annoy the hell out of them!!! Lol!!!

Have a great time.

x

Back