• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hOW DO YOU DO A SUPERFREE DAY

just bumping and hoping someone can advise me

Miss Q

S: 10st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st13lb(8.97%)
Hiya! As far as I am aware, a superfree day is one where you eat only superfree foods (foods free on original and green days), still have your syns and HEX's.

However I'm not sure if you have 2 HEX's like on a EE day, or 4 like on original or green.

So you could have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, a cheese and tomato sarnie and salad for lunch (HEX A and B) and massive omellete with quorn pieces, spinach and mushrooms for tea with veg.

hope that helps a little :)

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
I think you can have 2 As and 2 Bs on a Superfree day. I sometimes do days where I have 2 meals as superfree and the third as a red or green meal. On those days I allow myself all 4 HEXs.

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
Just saw at the bottom of your post about your baby having gone to hospital... Hope little one is better now? xx

Thanks all! Had Salmon Salad for lunch....so not sure if that woul fit a Superfree day!

Julia he is fine now thank-you very much! xxx

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
I am having a suprefree day today. Only things that are free on both days as well as both healthy extras. So far today for breakkfast I had 2 scan brans (part hexb) 28gm salmon (2 syns), grapes blueberries, strawberries and plums. Lunch 2 scan brans (part hexB one left) with egg mayo made with fat free fromage frais, cucumber and apple. This evening I am doing chilli quorn with steamed vegetables and will have yogurt for pud. HexA having milk in my teas. Hope thatmakes sense.
Rosie xx

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Here was one of my superfree days:

B: vanilla mullerlight mixed with 1 Weetabix (1/2 HEX B) & strawberries and raspberries

S: pink grapefruit, banana

L: 4 scan bran (1/2 HEX B), 57g Philly Light garlic & herb (HEX B), Quorn ham, sliced cherry tomatoes; skinny cappuccino (HEX A)

S: Quorn barbecue sliced fillets

D: Quorn shepherd's pie, green beans

Dessert: 3 Babybel Light; pineapple, raspberries & strawberries with vanilla Muller Light; 2 Mikado biscuits (1 syn)